PSP 84 1.5.2
PSP 84 1.5.2 Ranking & Summary
PSP 84 1.5.2 description
The general idea of the Lexicon PSP 42 inspired us to design its big brother the PSP 84 plug-in. PSP 84 is a high-quality processor, capable of producing a wide variety of delay-based effects. Two independent delay lines operating with variable sampling rate and precise tape saturation algorithm with adjustable gain, allow for convincingly sounding simulation of tape delay, including all the exciting effects resulting from tape speed instability.
A filtration section consisting of three 2nd order switchable resonant filter types can be used to process input, feedback or wet signal. The adjustable slope of the filter ranges from a gentle curve, which is useful for simulating high frequency absorption typical for tape delay and wet signal equalization to an extremely steep curve with a high cutoff frequency peak, making all the wild wah-wah and resonance effects easily available.
Delay line sampling rate and filter cutoff can be modulated by any of the 5 LFO waveforms that are automatically synchronized to the sequencer tempo or envelope follower with adjustable sensitivity and attack/release. Moreover, the PSP 84 contains the fully functional reverb unit, with simplified settings carefully tuned to exactly reproduce the sound of classic spring and plate reverberators.
The PSP 84 plugin will give you continuous control over the delay time with little harmonic distortion.
- High quality, unique signal processing algorithms,
- Up to 10 seconds of delay time per channel (depending on internal sampling frequency),
- Continuous control over the delay time with little harmonic distortion,
- Cross-channel feedback and independent channel settings with channel link mode,
- Tape saturation simulation with adjustable gain based on the algorithm used in the line of our mastering processors,
- Modulation section consisting of LFO and envelope follower mixed in any proportions,
- 5 click-free LFO waveforms and variable LFO channel phase offset,
- LP, BP, HP filter with adjustable cutoff and resonance,
- Flexible filter routing capabilities,
- Vintage reverberation module for faithful simulation of spring and plate reverb characteristics,
- Parameter filtration for smooth and click-free operation,
- Support for sampling rates of up to 192kHz,
- MIDI and VST automation of all parameters,
- Logic Control support,
- 60 presets for easy start.
- Intel Pentium II CPU,
- CPU with SSE support is strongly recommended,
- 512 MB
- VST or RTAS compatible host application,
- ProTools TDM/LE 7.3 or later for running RTAS,
- High Color S-VGA, 1024x768,
- 14 Days Trial
PSP 84 1.5.2 Screenshot
PSP 84 1.5.2 Keywords
Bookmark PSP 84 1.5.2
PSP 84 1.5.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.