PSP MasterComp 1.5.4
PSP MasterComp 1.5.4 Ranking & Summary
PSP MasterComp 1.5.4 description
The PSP MasterComp plug-in was designed to be a high fidelity stereo dynamics processor. Its double-precision (64-bit floating point) and double-sampled (FAT - Frequency Authentication Technique) processing offers transparency even at extreme compression settings and high sample rates.
PSP MasterComp includes a wide range of controls that make it an exceptionally versatile tool for mastering compression and expansion, as well as bus processing during mixing.
- Extremely transparent compression thanks to double precision (64-bit floating point) and double-sampled (FAT mode) algorithms
- Low distortion thanks to MasterComps precise level detector, which includes an optional automatic attack and release time adjustment
- Wide range of controls
- Over-threshold compression and expansion
- Advanced side chain filtering, channel linking and compression tilting capabilities
- Mix control allows you to blend processed and clean signal
- MasterComp includes a high quality brick wall output limiter with automatic release time
- Advanced PPM/VU meters with textual readings and adjustable parameters
- Intel Pentium II CPU,
- CPU with SSE support is strongly recommended,
- 512 MB
- VST or RTAS compatible host application,
- ProTools TDM/LE 7.3 or later for running RTAS,
- High Color S-VGA, 1024x768,
- 14 Days Trial
PSP MasterComp 1.5.4 Screenshot
PSP MasterComp 1.5.4 Keywords
Bookmark PSP MasterComp 1.5.4
PSP MasterComp 1.5.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.