PSP VintageWarmer 2.1.4
PSP VintageWarmer 2.1.4 Ranking & Summary
PSP VintageWarmer 2.1.4 description
The PSP VintageWarmer plugin was designed to be a high-quality digital simulation of an analog-style, a single- or multi-band compressor/limiter. It combines rich, warm analog processing with a straightforward user interface, and comes with a comprehensive library of presets.
The plug-in processor is highly flexible and can be used for both softknee compression and brick-wall limiting. This makes it an essential tool for mixing and mastering engineers. Careful attention has been paid to PSP Vintage Warmers overload characteristics with the processor being capable of generating saturation effects typical of analog tape recorders.
PSP Vintage Warmer also incorporates professional VU and PPM metering together with accurate overload indicators thereby assuring professional quality results.
- High quality signal processing algorithms
- Single or multi-band signal processing
- FAT (Frequency Authentication Technique) PSPs double sampled processing
- 64-bit floating point precision
- Shelf filters for bass and treble frequencies in single-band processing mode
- Control of bass and treble signal components in multi-band processing mode
- Accurately calibrated VU and PPM meters with the overload indicators
- Disengagable brick-wall limiting
- Two Release Mutliplier ranges for fast or relaxed processing
- Semi Automated Release mode.
- Up to 192kHz sample rates supported
- Library of presets
- Intel Pentium II CPU,
- CPU with SSE support is strongly recommended,
- 512 MB
- VST or RTAS compatible host application,
- ProTools TDM/LE 7.3 or later for running RTAS,
- High Color S-VGA, 1024x768,
- 14 Days Trial
PSP VintageWarmer 2.1.4 Screenshot
PSP VintageWarmer 2.1.4 Keywords
Bookmark PSP VintageWarmer 2.1.4
PSP VintageWarmer 2.1.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.