RA Chord Hunter 1.4
RA Chord Hunter 1.4 Ranking & Summary
RA Chord Hunter 1.4 description
RA Chord Hunter 1.4 is a professional and reliable handy utility which is designed to display chord diagrams based on the data provided by the user (chord root and chord type)
RA Chord Hunter also includes a guitar tuner, transposer (both visual and as a grid), and many other features. With RA Chord Hunter you can listen to the chords just by clicking on them in the lyrics, easily transpose them, copy and save the song text.
- Listening to chord (you can select instrument, notes duration, MIDI output device, volume)
- Copy chord diagrams to clipboard as text or as image for pasting into documents
- User can type in alternative chord names and RA Chord Hunter will recognize them
- Small size
- No installation needed
- Writes nothing to the registry and system files
- Over 25 chord types (with no less than 3 variations for each chord)
- Feature to listen to chords by clicking on them right in the lyrics
- Slash chords (e.g. Am7/G, Bb/D, E7/G#, etc...) are supported
- Searching for chords on the specified fret (for example, Am(V), Gm(III), Em7(VII) etc)
- Built-in transposer
- Handy guitar tuner
- Keyboard shortcuts for virtually all commands
- Visual chord transposition right in the built-in text editor!
- Minimize to system tray
- Select how to interpret Si flat (as B or as Bb)
- Flats (b) / sharps (#) switching via keyboard shortcut
- You can directly edit chord base file (user_chords.ini)
- Unlimited number of chord variations (chord schemes)
- Multilanguage support
- Capability to show all diagrams from the perspective of a left-handed guitar player.
- Demo songbook included
- Added a program for adding visual chords. Info tab is placed appropriate link to download this program.
- Chords Users vyvydeny in a separate file user_chords.ini, which is preserved when reinstalling the program. Now all the chords, add users, you should make to this file.
- Improved graphical design diagrams display chords
- New type of chord - maj9
- Now it is possible to find the chords built from the specified mode. LAD is denoted by a Roman numeral in parentheses, eg Am (V), Gm (III), etc.
- Preview window made modeless, that is, when you open the preview window the main window is still available. When you open the preview window program goes to the tab Accord
- Now the text in the preview window was fully editable - you can change chords, tonality, etc.
- Help tab added link to open the external help files (if any)
- On the Settings tab, the pause between repeats playing a custom string is now regulated Length MIDI tab in Options
- Now preview window will only run if released-Ctrl
- Double click on the name of the chord on the tab "Accord" copies chord symbol to the clipboard
- Minor fixes and improvements
RA Chord Hunter 1.4 Screenshot
RA Chord Hunter 1.4 Keywords
Bookmark RA Chord Hunter 1.4
RA Chord Hunter 1.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.