Reason 4.0.1 Ranking & Summary
Reason 4.0.1 description
Making music should be as easy as powering up a computer, loading up a powerful piece of music software, and getting down to business.
And it is when it comes to Reason.
Reason 3.0 is a virtual studio rack with all the tools and instruments you need to turn your ideas into music. And its more than just a set of excellent synths and effects. Its a complete music system. Step into the age of Reason.
Synthesizers, samplers, drum machine, REX file loop player, professional mastering tools, mixer, vocoder, world class effects, pattern sequencer and more. As many of each as your computer can handle. Reason is an infinitely expandable music workstation on a CD-ROM, complete with its own realtime sequencer.
You may use Reason as a:
As a self-contained synth studio system - everything you need is there, including a fast and flexible sequencer with powerful, dedicated event editors for each type of device.
As a sub-system synchronized to your audio sequencer - process Reasons audio output with plug-in effects and mix it with your hard disk tracks. With Reason in ReWire mode, its instruments are automatically patched into the mixer in any other ReWire compatible application. Seamless integration.
As a Workstation synth - easily load up complex performance patches - instruments pre-routed through effects - in one single click. Perfect for live gigs and performances.
- Intel Pentium III 600 MHz or better
- 256 MB RAM
- 2 GB free hard disk space
- CD-ROM drive
- Monitor with 800x600 pixels resolution or better
- 16-bit windows compatible audio card, preferably with DirectX or ASIO drivers
- Recommended: MIDI keyboard with built-in MIDI interface, or MIDI keyboard and MIDI interface
- The Reason demo has all the features of the full version but is save/export disabled, has no support for ReFills and quits after 20 minutes. The full version of Reason comes with a 1 G+ sound bank.
- Record automation on multiple tracks.
- Copy automation between lanes and tracks in the sequencer.
- New and improved Mute and Solo features in sequencer.
- Faster loading of samples. Sample playing devices now load five times faster.
- Improved sample playback timing and quality.
- The Combinator - a sophisticated device that allows you to build elaborate chains of Reason units - instruments, effects, pattern sequencers, you name it - and save as Combi patches.
- The McClass Mastering Suite
Reason 4.0.1 Screenshot
Reason 4.0.1 Keywords
Bookmark Reason 4.0.1
Reason 4.0.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.