RightMark Audio Analyzer 6.2.1
RightMark Audio Analyzer 6.2.1 Ranking & Summary
RightMark Audio Analyzer 6.2.1 description
RightMark Audio Analyzer 6.2.1 is designed for you to test an audio performance of your sound card. Frequency response, THD, dynamic range, noise level, stereo crosstalk tests. User friendly interface and comprehensive manual. The program is already used by many internet sites to make reviews of sound cards.
RMAA suite is designed for testing quality of analog and digital paths of any audio devices, be it a sound card, an MP3 player, a consumer CD/DVD player or an acoustic set. The results are obtained by playing and recording test signals passed through the tested audio path by means of frequency analysis algorithms. A more common mark is also provided for those unfamiliar with measured technical parameters.
A new version is the result of two years of development by best experts in digital audio. RMAA 6.0 raises the bar of comfort and functionality for spectrum analyzers. That's why it is a program of choice for enthusiasts, professionals, and audio magazines around the world; and some manufacturers are developing new devices with the mandatory testing of their quality in
RMAA. In short, the program at the moment is a de-facto standard providing quick and easy measurement of technical parameters, without the need to spend tens of thousands of dollars on specialized measurement systems.
- Friendly user's interface (all tests and options in single list, new look of HTML report);
- Added new sample rates (88.2, 176.4 kHz);
- Added new important parameter in HTML report: Harmonic distortions + noise, dB (A);
- Added new MONO mode;
- Added polarity test (HTML report);
- Added new spectrum plot modes (linear/log/mel);
- Added support of local languages on spectrum label;
- Fixed some critical errors.
- ASIO support for the first time, only in the professional version;
- ASIO diagnostics: supported frequencies, buffers sizes, channels list;
- Any combination of ASIO i/o channels testing;
- Using various devices on the same test;
- Cross API testing (MME, DirectSound, ASIO);
- Single devices list;
- Many new parameters are available to change;
- Friendly, easy-to-use graphical user interface;
- Many other fixes and improvements.
- Include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
- New library IPP 5.3.4 (added support Core 2 Duo mobile CPUs);
- More information about CPU features and turned on IPP optimizations.
RightMark Audio Analyzer 6.2.1 Screenshot
RightMark Audio Analyzer 6.2.1 Keywords
Bookmark RightMark Audio Analyzer 6.2.1
RightMark Audio Analyzer 6.2.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.