RIP Vinyl 3.54
RIP Vinyl 3.54 Ranking & Summary
RIP Vinyl 3.54 description
RIP Vinyl 3.54 offers you a very useful application which can dust off your Vinyl Records and safeguard your recordings! RIP Vinyl is designed to let your vinyl records rest. You can transfer a personal copy of your LP or cassettes to CD or your MP3 player, and listen to it over and over again, without the wear and tear on your vinyl--leaving that for special occasions
RIP Vinyl records from any audio input on your PC, and produce WAV or MP3 files, which can then be put onto a CD-R, iPod, or other portable music player for your own personal use while away from home.
Compression is done via Microsofts Audio Compression Manager (MSACM) and can use any ACM codec that is licensed for encoding.
The software automatically detects tracks while recording, and can record 78 RPM records on a 45 RPM turntable.
You can also Record Streaming Audio if your sound card supports it.
The software now supports a peak VU meter, and the main UI and installation has been translated into Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Swedish. You can also get help at the touch of a button.
Just plug your record player (via your amplifier) or Walkman into the Line Input jack on your PC, select the correct input, and away you go. The program will automatically listen to your album, and break it up into individual wave files for you. You can then do whatever you like with the tracks--resample them, clean them up with other signal processing programs, or even make a backup copy of your irreplaceable vinyl or cassettes onto a CD-R disk. The latest release even allows you to compress to formats like MP3 on-the-fly while recording.
- This is the easy way to transfer your vinyl records to CD, MP3, iPod or other MP3 player!
- It is great for protecting spoken word tapes that children listen to over and over again, saving you the expense of buying a new copy when they wear out.
- The program gives you control over the level sampling begins at, and the minimum amount of time that must elapse between tracks, and can record from any audio source on your PC.
- You can also use RIP Vinyl to create your own Podcast. Just record from your microphone or mixing equipment, and start Podcasting today!
- Now Supports Media Player 10 Free MP3 codec, loopback to speakers while recording,
- USB Turntables
Requirements: 650 MB free space for full album of WAV files
RIP Vinyl 3.54 Screenshot
RIP Vinyl 3.54 Keywords
Bookmark RIP Vinyl 3.54
RIP Vinyl 3.54 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Xilisoft MP3 CD Burner 3.0.49.0531
- MP3 Workstation 2.5.9
- Abdio MP3 CD Burner 7.4
- Perpetually CD AMR MP3 to Music Maker 1.3.63
- Professional Music MP3 to CD-R Editor 1.4.34
- Professional CD ID3 MP3 to WAV Editing 1.3.64
- Merry CD MP2 MP3 ID3 Tag to CD-R Manager 1.3.62
- Professional CD MP3 WAV to AAC Convert 1.3.74