River Past Talkative 220.127.116.110
River Past Talkative 18.104.22.1680 Ranking & Summary
River Past Talkative 22.214.171.1240 description
River Past Talkative is the easiest way to convert text to spoken audio.
River Past Talkative is a text-to-speech software that supports MP3, WMA, WAV or AVI.
With a text editor interface, it is no harder to use than WorkPad. Yet, speech options are readily available for reading or saving to audio.
Use it to proof-read your own writing, or listen to news, emails, website or other writings while you are busy doing something else.
WAV is a universal format which can be read on almost any audio software on all computer platforms, including MacOS and Linux.
MP3 is commonly used on personal portable audio players. It supports high quality compression. Many internet download sites use MP3 formats.
OGG Vorbis is an open source audio compression format which provides similar quality as MP3, without the expensive loyalties.
WMA (Windows Media Audio) is Microsofts audio compression format. It is used on some portable audio players, and used for internet audio streaming.
- River Past Talkative provides full control over the voices with simple and easy-to-understand controls. You can choose the voice, the speed, and volume.
River Past Talkative supports the following output formats, in additional to be able to read the text to the speakers:
- AVI (Audio Only)
- M4A (MPEG-4 Audio) - MPEG-4 Booster Pack required
- MKA (Matroska Audio)
- MOV (QuickTime) - MOV Booster Pack required.
- MP3 (MPEG Layer-3)
- OGG (OGG Vorbis)
- RA (RealAudio) - RealMedia Booster Pack required
- WMA (Windows Media Audio)
- River Past Talkative uses a user interface similar to a word processor, and can open RTF files.
- It supports a wide range of editing features. You can define the text style attributes, including font, size, bold, italic, and underline. You can also define the paragraph alignment.
- Pentium III/Celeron CPU of 500 MHz or above
- A sound card
- DirectX 8.0 or above. We strongly recommend that you always use the latest the latest DX (currently 9.0b) because it provides better stability and performance.
- WMF - For WMA output, you must have Windows Media Format runtime 9 installed. We provide it in a separate download package.
- OGG filters - For OGG Vorbis output, you must have Tobias OGG Vorbis DirectShow filters installed.
- Your recording is limited to 500 characters
- [Bug Fix] Fixed a font loading problem when sometimes caused the program to crash at startup.
River Past Talkative 126.96.36.1990 Screenshot
River Past Talkative 188.8.131.520 Keywords
Bookmark River Past Talkative 184.108.40.2060
River Past Talkative 220.127.116.110 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.