Sermon Recorder 2.1.18
Sermon Recorder 2.1.18 Ranking & Summary
Sermon Recorder 2.1.18 description
Sermon Recorder 2.1.18 is developed as a simple but effective tool that simplifies the task of recording sermons (and any other form of audio) directly to MP3 format on your computer. You simply need to be able to connect your computer to the recording output of your sound desk or other sound source which will be a very straightforward procedure for most sound desk technicians.
- Record sermons directly to CD quality and Podcast quality MP3 files at the same time (dual file version)
- Recordings instantly ready to place online, onto memory sticks or MP3 players and to use for mastering CDs
- Extremely easy to use - just press record to start, stop to finish then enter the sermon details and the file is saved automatically - no fussing for the operator over where to save the file or what to name it
- So small on your desktop you'll hardly notice it and so light on your computer's resources it won't know it's there
- No more messing about with cassette tapes or finding blank CDRs that your CD recorder will accept
- No need for tape or CD duplicators - just burn audio CDs directly from your computer using Windows Media Player
- Use any CD burning software to create MP3 CDs of whole teaching series that will play on most DVD players and many CD players
- Windows XP (SP1 or later), Windows Vista or Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit - If your computer can run these versions of Windows it can almost certainly run the Sermon Recorder!
- Windows Media Player 10 or later which provides an encoder to generate MP3 output.
Sermon Recorder 2.1.18 Screenshot
Sermon Recorder 2.1.18 Keywords
Bookmark Sermon Recorder 2.1.18
Sermon Recorder 2.1.18 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.