Sevana Vocoders Quality Checker 1.1
Sevana Vocoders Quality Checker 1.1 Ranking & Summary
Sevana Vocoders Quality Checker 1.1 description
Sevana Vocoders Quality Checker 1.1 is a simplified implementation of Sevanas solution for audio codecs quality analysis software.
Voice coders (vocoders) quality is usually measured according to a mean subjective estimation - MOS (Mean Opinion Score). This software provides automatic audio codec quality estimation and corresponds it to MOS coefficients with a reasonable precision thus allowing you to save money on hiring experts if you need to make intermediate tests of your codec.
Are you interested in testing your own vocoder? It's no problem doing that even in the demo version of Sevana Vocoders Quality Checker! Please go to Tools -> Generate DLL Header, choose a desired file name and press OK. Include the DLL header file into your project and provide two DLL functions according to the DLL header file. Thus, by implementing your own vocoder as a DLL file you will be able to test its quality using the publisher's software. Unfortunately demo version does not allow you comparing two audio files, but this feature is available in the full version of the Sevana Vocoders Quality Checker. S
How to use?
- To start working with it please choose Tests -> Codec Quality. You will have three active buttons. Please push <...> button at Codec Library and choose one of the DLLs you have downloaded from the publisher's site beforehand:
- "G.723; 5,3"
- "G.723; 6,3"
- No "Codec"
- After you pushed OK button, the program loads DLL and checks its interface. If the interface is ok, then the following process starts:
- Program requests codec's frame size and generates a test set of audio data according to the proper frame size;
- Correspondent vocoder is loaded from the DLL and program passes the audio signal array together with all parameters into it;
- vocoder starts encoding;
- Original and decoded signal are compared using internal audio signal comparison function;
- Window with signal similarity coefficient is displayed. 100% corresponds to identical signals.
Requirements: Pentium 300 Mhz, 64Mb RAM
Sevana Vocoders Quality Checker 1.1 Screenshot
Sevana Vocoders Quality Checker 1.1 Keywords
Bookmark Sevana Vocoders Quality Checker 1.1
Sevana Vocoders Quality Checker 1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.