Smart Audio Converter 5.4
Smart Audio Converter 5.4 Ranking & Summary
Smart Audio Converter 5.4 description
Smart Audio Converter 5.4 is an easy-to-use and powerful program for converting audio files between many popular audio formats like MP3, WAV, WMA, AC3, MPEG, OGG, MP2, MPC, RAW audio, VOX, MPC, G.726, G.723, G.721, AIFF and AU.
You can easily choose between formats that you want to convert - like your WAV files to a compact MP3 format - at excellent speed and digital quality. Or quickly create quality WAV from MPEG files;
What can Smart Audio Converter do for you?When it comes to digital music, you usually want the compactness of MP3s, and sometimes you want the quality of a CD. With this software, you can easily create files with the format that you need. Just select the source files and then click the Convert button to have your music files converted to WMA, MP3, WAV, or another format. Conversion is completed with several mouse clicks. You don't need to be an expert in audio formats to use the program
Smart Audio Converter Supported Formats
- WMA - Windows Media Audio. An audio codec designed by Microsofts to replace MP3.
- WAV - Uncompressed audio format designed by Microsoft and IBM. This format became the standard for Windows computers.
- WAV - PCM - Pulse code modulation. A method of encoding analog audio signals in digital form.
- WAV - ADPCM - Adaptive Differential Pulse Code Modulation. A compression method that describes level differences between sequential samples.
- WAV - IMAADPCM
- MP3 - The most popluar method for compressing music into a very small file while preserving a nearly perfect quality.
- MP2 - (MPEG 1 Layer 2) MPEG Layer-2 format. The files have the .MP2 or .MPA extension.
- MPEG - Moving Picture Experts Group. A standard for video and audio compression.
- OGG Vorbis - Digital audio file format. Developed to compete with MP3.
- VOX - Dialogic ADPCM format. An audio format used for telephony.
- GSM - Global System for Mobile Communications. An audio format used for human speech.
- AC3 - Dolby Digital AC3 (Multichannels). Designed to allow the use of low bit rates while preserving the original sound quality.
- MPC - MPEG plus/MusePack. A file format that uses lossy compression. Good at middle to high bit rates.
- G.72 - Used for computer telephony.
- RAW (A-Law) - CCUIT A-LAW Compressed WAV format. Usually used in telephony.
- RAW (U-Law)
- Easy-to-use - Simply click a button
- Many formats supported - WMA, MP3, WAV, OGG, and 10 more
- Fast conversion - saves you time
- Excellent digital quality
- Supports batch conversion - convert all your files at once
- PRO version comes with a very useful tool: CD Ripper that allows you to extract audio tracks directly from your music CDs to computer files.
Smart Audio Converter 5.4 Screenshot
Smart Audio Converter 5.4 Keywords
Bookmark Smart Audio Converter 5.4
Smart Audio Converter 5.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Smart Audio Converter Pro 5.7
- Smart Audio Converter 5.7
- Smart Audio Converter Pro 5.6
- Smart Audio Converter Pro 5.5
- Smart Audio Converter Pro 5.4
- Smart Audio Converter 5.2
- Smart Audio Converter Pro 5.1
- Smart Audio Converter 5.1
- Smart Audio Converter Pro 4.9
- Smart Audio Converter 4.9
- Smart Audio Converter 4.8
- Smart Audio Converter Pro 4.8
- Smart Audio Converter 4.12
- Smart Audio Converter Pro 4.12
- Smart Audio Converter Pro 4.10