Smart Audio Converter Pro 5.5
Smart Audio Converter Pro 5.5 Ranking & Summary
Smart Audio Converter Pro 5.5 description
Smart Audio Converter Pro 5.5 is yet another excellent tool for music maniacs. It is actually a personalized, easy to use and efficient application, it lets you quickly and easily convert between different file formats and rip music from your Audio CDs.
With many personalization options to suit your preferences and needs, you can convert between MP3, WAV,WMA, OGG, MP2, VOX, RAW, AC3, MP3 and more. Just drag and drop the files you need to convert into Smart Audio Converter and hit the Convert button. It also has an easy to use, built-in CD Ripper which allows you to extract music from your Audio CDs and save it to your hard drive as an MP3 or WAV format. You can set the quality of the output files for every supported format - bit rate, sample rate, change to stereo or mono, variable bit rate, frequency. The CD Ripper also has a built in FreeDB option which detects and labels the contents of your Audio CD. With so many options, it is so easy to convert and organize your audio files.
- Supported file formats:
- WMA - Windows Media Audio. An audio codec designed by Microsofts to replace MP3.
- WAV - Uncompressed audio format designed by Microsoft and IBM. This format became the standard for Windows computers.
- WAV - PCM - Pulse code modulation. A method of encoding analog audio signals in digital form.
- WAV - ADPCM - Adaptive Differential Pulse Code Modulation. A compression method that describes level differences between sequential samples.
- WAV - IMAADPCM
- MP3 - The most popluar method for compressing music into a very small file while preserving a nearly perfect quality.
- MP2 - (MPEG 1 Layer 2) MPEG Layer-2 format. The files have the .MP2 or .MPA extension.
- MPEG - Moving Picture Experts Group. A standard for video and audio compression.
- OGG Vorbis - Digital audio file format. Developed to compete with MP3.
- VOX - Dialogic ADPCM format. An audio format used for telephony.
- GSM - Global System for Mobile Communications. An audio format used for human speech.
- AC3 - Dolby Digital AC3 (Multichannels). Designed to allow the use of low bit rates while preserving the original sound quality.
- MPC - MPEG plus/MusePack. A file format that uses lossy compression. Good at middle to high bit rates.
- G.72 - Used for computer telephony.
- RAW (A-Law) - CCUIT A-LAW Compressed WAV format. Usually used in telephony.
- RAW (U-Law)
- PRO version comes with a very useful tool: Smart CD Ripper that allows you to extract audio tracks directly from your music CDs to computer files.
- Smart CD Ripper settings
- Excellent output quality - The Variable Bitrate (VBR) offers better quality than Constant Bitrate (CBR);
- Free CDDB(CD database) - This feature enables your automatically to receive the name of the artist, the name of the album, the genre and the year of the album and the names of all the songs in the album through Internet;
- High speed - The program uses gogo encoder - based on the "recent" lame 3.88 and offers a very good quality;
- General Settings - Output format, Output folder, Filename format, Playlist format.
- Other features:
- Supports batch conversion - convert all your files at once
- Fast conversion - saves you time
- Easy-to-use - Simply click a button
Requirements: no special requirements
Smart Audio Converter Pro 5.5 Screenshot
Smart Audio Converter Pro 5.5 Keywords
Bookmark Smart Audio Converter Pro 5.5
Smart Audio Converter Pro 5.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Smart Audio Converter Pro 5.7
- Smart Audio Converter 5.7
- Smart Audio Converter Pro 5.6
- Smart Audio Converter 5.4
- Smart Audio Converter Pro 5.4
- Smart Audio Converter 5.2
- Smart Audio Converter Pro 5.1
- Smart Audio Converter 5.1
- Smart Audio Converter Pro 4.9
- Smart Audio Converter 4.9
- Smart Audio Converter 4.8
- Smart Audio Converter Pro 4.8
- Smart Audio Converter 4.12
- Smart Audio Converter Pro 4.12
- Smart Audio Converter Pro 4.10