Softek Barcode Reader Toolkit 7.1.4
Softek Barcode Reader Toolkit 7.1.4 Ranking & Summary
Softek Barcode Reader Toolkit 7.1.4 description
Softek Barcode Reader Toolkit 7.1.4 is designed as an excellent solution for users to extract barcode information from images. Softek Barcode Reader Toolkit reads barcodes from image files and bitmap handles. Interfaces include DLL, OCX, COM and .Net Component. The toolkit supports Code 39, Code 128, Code 2 of 5, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E, Codabar and Patch barcode formats and can read images in TIF, JPG and BMP format.Softek Barcode Reader Toolkit is a tool that reads barcode from picture or image.
The Softek Barcode Toolkit is a component that extracts the barcode information from an image file (or an image stored in memory). The extracted information can then be cross referenced against a database to automatically index the image.
For example, the "ACME Bookclub" sends order forms to it's customers. Each order form includes a barcode that contains the relevant customer number. When the form is returned to the book club, it is scanned into the system and the Barcode Toolkit is used to read the customer number from the image. When an operator processes the order the customer details are automatically displayed on the screen along with the image.
- 1-D and 2-D barcodes
- Java(TM) Class available.
- 4 types of programmer interface (DLL, .NET, COM and OCX)
- Image noise reduction
- Regular expression matching
- Split multi-page TIF files by position of barcode
- Color image support.
- Tiff-split in PDF Format
- The tiff-split feature of the toolkit is now able to output in both tiff and pdf format. Note that the .Net component requires installation of the PDF Extension to do this where as the DLL, OCX and COM interfaces do not. If the PDF Extension is installed then the toolkit is also able to split a PDF file into smaller parts. Note that PDF files are rasterized before being split.
- Java Interface Extended
- The Java interface has been extended to include tiff-split functionality.
- PdfDpi default value changed
- The default value of the PdfDpi property (the resolution at which PDF files are rasterized) has been changed from 200 to 300.
- Patch Code Recognition
- Previous versions of the toolkit would output false positive results if ReadPatchCodes was set to True and MinOccurrence and PrefOccurrence were left at default values, but version 7.1.4 imposes a minimum hit count for patch codes of 30. This value can only be changed via the LoadXMLSettings method/function
Softek Barcode Reader Toolkit 7.1.4 Screenshot
Softek Barcode Reader Toolkit 7.1.4 Keywords
Bookmark Softek Barcode Reader Toolkit 7.1.4
Softek Barcode Reader Toolkit 7.1.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.