SONAR Producer (32 bit) 8
SONAR Producer (32 bit) 8 Ranking & Summary
SONAR Producer (32 bit) 8 description
SONAR Producer (32 bit) 8 is a powerful and easy-to-use tool which gives you what you need for recording, composing, editing, mixing, and mastering your music. Perfect your tracks with exclusive features and groundbreaking technologies that always keep you in control, all backed by the industrys leading 64-bit audio quality.
SONAR 8 Producer delivers the go-to production tools you want with the best collection of virtual instruments, mixing, and mastering effects found in any DAW.
With unlimited tracks, numerous virtual instruments, top-of-the-line creative tools, the freedom to work with any audio interface or control surface, and the most complete delivery capability for collaboration with users of other DAWS, award-winning SONAR Producer is your best choice in a digital audio workstation.
- External Inserts
- The External Insert ping test now returns consistent delay offset values
- Audio now stays in sync with multple External Inserts in a project
- Scrub now works with External Inserts in a project
- Deleting and External Insert during playback no longer causes a crash
- Using an External Insert on a track containing Groove Clips no longer causes a crash
- Improved stability when changing driver type from ASIO to WDM with a project opened that includes External Inserts
- Automating External Insert parameters no longer causes crashes
- External Insert now displays delay offset value when used in a bus
- Instrument Tracks
- Dragging & dropping clips to/from Instrument Tracks sometimes resulted in clips disappearing
- Improved stability when archiving, deleting, inserting (as well as undo) instrument tracks or tracks routed to sidechain inputs
- Moving clips to snap points sometimes did not align properly
- With Aim Assist on, Move-By didnâ€™t work properly when dragging the end of a clip
- SONAR sometimes crashed when saving/loading presets from VST plug-ins
- It is now possible to use the Insert Send Assistant to create pre-fader sends without patching an effect
- Improved stability when hiding strips in the Console View
- Audio would sometimes drop out during realtime bouncing and exporting
- Improved performance and reliability when using dynamic arm feature
- User defined ACT MIDI Controller presets did not always appear in the plug-in preset list
- SONAR now correctly reports on and fully utilizes odd-core CPUs (3-core, for example)
- V-Vocal Mute/Solo controls sometimes affected the wrong track in projects containing instrument tracks
- Improved support for opening Type 1 MIDI files in SONAR x64
Requirements: Windows XP, Vista
SONAR Producer (32 bit) 8 Screenshot
SONAR Producer (32 bit) 8 Keywords
Bookmark SONAR Producer (32 bit) 8
SONAR Producer (32 bit) 8 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.