Sonic Charge MicroTonic 2.0.1
Sonic Charge MicroTonic 2.0.1 Ranking & Summary
Sonic Charge MicroTonic 2.0.1 description
Sonic Charge MicroTonic is a VST / AU plug-in featuring a unique drum and percussion synthesizer combined with a pattern based drum-machine engine.
You can use MicroTonic as a sound module to play drum sounds from your MIDI keyboard or sequencer, or you can use the built-in pattern engine to play drum patterns in sync with your sequencer.
The sound of MicroTonic is 100% synthetic and rendered in real-time.Sonic Charge MicroTonic doesnt use any samples or pre-rendered waveforms.
- Eight channel drum and percussion synthesizer.
- Pattern based drum-machine engine, synced to the host.
- 100% synthetic sound, rendered in real-time. No samples!
- Over-sampled oscillators and sample-accurate triggering.
- Typically less than 5% CPU utilization on a 2.0GHz P4.
- Easy to use interface with context menus, popup hints etc.
- Plenty of creative editing options, randomizing functions etc.
- Comes bundled with loads of factory sounds and patterns.
- VSTi 2.0 / AU plug-in, compatible with practically all hosts.
- A host application that supports VST 2.0 plug-ins
- 500MHz Pentium III or equal (1GHz Pentium IV recommended)
- 20MB of free disk space
- Nag screen
- Registration dialog includes e-mail address field (optional for older registrations, but will become mandatory in the future).
- Prepared for physical distribution by detecting and loading registration information from removable media.
- New logotype and about box artworks by Bitplant.
Sonic Charge MicroTonic 2.0.1 Screenshot
Sonic Charge MicroTonic 2.0.1 Keywords
Bookmark Sonic Charge MicroTonic 2.0.1
Sonic Charge MicroTonic 2.0.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.