Sony DVD Architect Studio 5.0 Build 156
Sony DVD Architect Studio 5.0 Build 156 Ranking & Summary
Sony DVD Architect Studio 5.0 Build 156 description
Sony DVD Architect Studio 5.0 Build 156 is developed to be a useful and advanced program with which you can swiftly create professional-looking DVD and Blu-ray Disc projects, even stunning widescreen productions, on your home computer. Simply drag and drop to start building your next blockbuster.
Please note: You must provide your registration information to Sony Creative Software Inc. to activate the software.
- Easy DVD and Blu-ray Disc creation
- With DVD Architect Studio software you can easily create and burn professional-looking DVD and Blu-ray Disc projects. You'll be creating picture slideshows, single-movie DVDs, music compilations, and menu-based DVDs on your computer in no time!
- Choose a theme
- Select from 56 beautifully designed DVD backgrounds with coordinated menu buttons. You can also import your own images and graphics to create your own custom themes.
- Menus and buttons
- Create menus for your movies so viewers can jump to their favorite scenes or chapters. Design your own menus and buttons. Freely position text, graphics, and buttons anywhere on the screen. Make titles and captions stand out with effects such as blur and shadow.
- DVDs and Blu-ray Discs made easy
- To start building your DVD or Blu-ray Disc, simply drag your photos or video clips into the project window. Use the same drag-and-drop motion to place buttons, text, backgrounds, and more to create a professional-looking discs in minutes. It's the complete experience, fast and easy!
- Professional results
- Author DVDs of your movies, slideshows, and music compilations with professional polish. You can include a wide variety of media formats, including standard-definition and high-definition video. Add behind-the-scenes features, director's cuts, outtakes, bloopers, and more.
- Perfect preview
- With DVD Architect Studio software, you control the DVD experience. Use the virtual remote control to simulate how your project will look on a television screen and how it will function in a DVD player.
- Fast burning
- Burning Discs in DVD Architect Studio software is fast and easy. With built-in support for a wide variety of formats including BD-R, BD-RE, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, and DVD+R DL, DVD, you can quickly create a disc that suits your needs.
- Learn as you go with easy tutorials
- The exclusive Show Me How tutorials guide you through the entire creative process. Whenever you need help, just click the Show Me How button and choose your tutorial topic. Helpful text dialog boxes, pointers, and guides will show you what to do and where to click.
- Microsoft Windows 7 compatible
- DVD Architect Studio 5 software is fully compatible with the Microsoft Windows 7 platform.
- Microsoft Windows XP (SP 3 or later), Windows Vista (SP 2 or later), or Windows 7
- 1 GHz processor
- 250 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 1 GB RAM
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc burning only)
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or later
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 (included on application disc)
- Apple QuickTime 7.1.6 or later
Sony DVD Architect Studio 5.0 Build 156 Screenshot
Sony DVD Architect Studio 5.0 Build 156 Keywords
Bookmark Sony DVD Architect Studio 5.0 Build 156
Sony DVD Architect Studio 5.0 Build 156 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.