Sound Forge 9.0e
Sound Forge 9.0e Ranking & Summary
Sound Forge 9.0e description
Sound Forge 9.0e includes a powerful set of audio processes, tools, and effects for manipulating audio. This application is perfect for audio recording, audio editing, effects processing and media encoding. Combine Sound Forge with any Windows-compatible sound card to create, record, and edit audio files.
The clean and familiar Windows interface makes editing a breeze. It also has built-in support for video and CD burning and can save to a number of audio and video file formats, including WAV, WMA, RM, AVI, and MP3.
- Powerful editing features Sound Forge provides a combination of over 35 audio effects and processes with more than 200 presets. It includes dozens of editing features including: Cut, Paste, Move, Delete, Mute, Reverse, Crossfade, Trim, Normalize, Fade, Pan, Resample, Enhance, Insert Silence, and more.
- Amazing effects — Sound Forge includes 20 DirectX Audio Plug-Ins, including XFX1, XFX2 and XFX3 and Acoustic Mirror, which can be used for acoustic simulation and microphone modeling. The entire arsenal of effects includes Amplitude Modulation, Chorus, Delay, Distortion, Flange, Gapper, Noise Gate, Pitch Bend, Reverb, Vibrato, Time Compression, Wave Hammer and more. Sound Forge also includes three EqsGraphic, Parametric, and Paragraphic and supports DirectX Plug-Ins from third party applications.
- Support for many file formats Sound Forge supports a wide range of audio formats, including 12 import formats and 17 export formats, such as WAV, Windows Media Audio, RealAudio® and MP3.
- Cost value Sound Forge includes more than $800 of free software, including XFX1, XFX2, XFX3, Acoustic Mirror, and Vegas® Audio LE*. Learn more about these products by clicking the hyperlinks above.
- Ease of use Sound Forge provides simple drag-and-drop operations and a customizable interface, allowing you to build projects the way you want. Sound Forge also supports standard Windows® keyboard commands and mouse shortcuts.
Protected work environment Sound Forge includes auto crash recovery, which allows you to recover lost work after a power failure or system crash. Sound Forge also includes a powerful undo/redo history feature, which allows you to see your entire work history at a glance and undo unwanted edits.
Sound Forge 9.0e Screenshot
Sound Forge 9.0e Keywords
Bookmark Sound Forge 9.0e
Sound Forge 9.0e Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.