SoundCheck 3.0.1002 Ranking & Summary
SoundCheck 3.0.1002 description
SoundCheck 3.0.1002 offers an effective tool which helps you to test their PC sound card, speakers and microphone. Verify that your sound card can record and playback sounds at various audio sample rates. Check the capability of your speakers to reproduce the highest and lowest frequencies (and your capability to hear these frequencies). Create perfectly formed test tones and loop them back into your sound card to look for distortion using PassMark audio loopback cables. SoundCheck also provides an audio FX test and a surround sound test to analyse those advanced sound card features.
- Test the range of your speakers and hearing
- Simultaneous sound recording a playback (with full duplex sound cards)
- A comprehensive help file.
- Real time waveform display (like an oscilloscope)
- Real time sprectum display using fast Fourier transforms
- Adjustable frame rate for slower PCs
- Selectable sample rates from 5000Hz to 128,000Hz
- Stereo and mono recording a playback
- 8, 16 and 24bit recording and playback
- Input and output data rate measurement
- Source device selection when multiple sound devices are installed
- Test tone generation at any frequency and amplitude
- Tone generation using sine waves, square waves, saw tooth waves, spikes and white noise.
- SoundCheck generates perfectly formed synthetic waves using the tone generation (rather than playing back recorded wave files)
- 24-bit recording/playback support
- Spectrum graph now uses a decibel scale for intensity
- Trigger functionality added to waveform graph
- Text overlay on graph has had a color change to make it easier to read
- New option to generate pink noise
- Ability to save recordings and tones to wave files.
- 32MB Ram
- 3MB Disk space
SoundCheck 3.0.1002 Screenshot
SoundCheck 3.0.1002 Keywords
Bookmark SoundCheck 3.0.1002
SoundCheck 3.0.1002 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.