SpectraScope 2.7 Ranking & Summary
SpectraScope 2.7 description
SpectraScope has a rich feature set, is easy to use, and achieves performance matched only by analyzers costing hundreds of dollars. Its a pro-level analyzer that anyone can afford. At this price, who needs cracks that dont work, or pirated copies that crash?
Download the program, give it a test drive, and see what you think.
Among SpectraScopes key features are:
- An overlay window, with which you can save up to 4 different plots and write them back to the plot window at a later time for easy comparisons. You can also save the fft data to disk
- A resizable plot window
- Up to 48kHz/24-Bit performance
- Drag and drop support for long-term spectrum analysis of multiple wavefiles. Just drop them onto the plot window to start analyzing
- Save plots in bitmap, jpg, or png image formats with one click. You can also capture the image directly to the windows clipboard. Data can also be capture to the clipboard as spreadsheet-ready tab-delimited text.
- Log or linear frequency scaling
- The Position box provides precise frequency and amplitude information when you left-click on the plot window
- Multiple plot markers can be added by right-clicking on the plot window
- 4 modes of analysis: freerun, peak, and either long-term or rolling averaging (user-selectable rolling averages of between 3 and 20)
- 8 different windows available
- User-selectable fft size
- Fully adjustable amplitude range from 20 to 200 dBv
- Hold the mouse over a feature, to display a Tooltip, which provides an informative description of what that feature is and how to use it
- Use the ControlBar, and all of SpectraScope�s features are right there in front of you so there�s no guesswork. Once you become comfortable using the program, switch to the compact ControlStrip, for fast access to all of SpectraScope�s features in a very small footprint
SpectraScope 2.7 Screenshot
SpectraScope 2.7 Keywords
Bookmark SpectraScope 2.7
SpectraScope 2.7 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.