Spectrogram 4.12 Ranking & Summary
Spectrogram 4.12 description
The Spectrogram application was designed to be a dual channel audio spectrum analyzer that can provide either a scrolling time-frequency display or a spectrum analyzer scope display in real time for any sound source connected to your sound card.
- Analysis and identification of biological sounds
- Analysis and identification of human speech
- Analysis of musical performances
- Tuning of musical instruments
- Evaluation and calibration of home audio systems
- Ham Radio audio reception and tuning
- Analysis of radio interference including atmospheric electromagnetic effects
- At least 16 mbytes of RAM, and a Windows compatible sound card.
Spectrogram 4.12 Screenshot
Spectrogram 4.12 Keywords
Bookmark Spectrogram 4.12
Spectrogram 4.12 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.