StarBurn 10 build 2080720
StarBurn 10 build 2080720 Ranking & Summary
StarBurn 10 build 2080720 description
StarBurn 10 build 2080720 is admitted to be a powerful tool whic is used for grabbing, burning and mastering CD, DVD, Blu-Ray and HD-DVD media. StarBurn supports all types of optical storage media (including CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, BD-R/RE, HD-DVD-R/RW and DVD-RAM) as well as a wide variety of burning hardware.
With StarBurn you can perform grabbing, copying and burning operations. It is easy to learn and to use, it offers a number of step-by-step wizards for novice users. StarBurn has a Quick Start Wizard that provides to simplify frequently used operations such as disc copying and grabbing.
Now you have the unique opportunity to download and take advantage of the best burning and free CD/ DVD software on the Internet. It's an absolutely free to try online program which allows you to make unlimited number of CD/DVD copies of your favorite Mp3 songs and DVD movies. Windows XP (98,ME), burning CD ROM and StarBurn software the only things you need to do it.
- Keep Original Discs Scratch Free: Duplicate CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD-DVD media in 1:1 mode. Extract individual data tracks from DVDs and store them as ISO image files on your hard disk. You can always burn them later to create and backup copy of the original movie.
- Create Data Backups: Burn your photos, spread sheets, home work results etc. to CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD-DVD. A hard disk crash would no longer be fatal to your family archives or PhD work.
- Work with Portable Audio: Produce collections of compressed Windows Media Audio (WMA) files using your audio CDs as a source. Use resulting WMA files with portable media players such as an Apple iPod.
- All MMC (Multi-Media Command Set) compatible CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD-DVD burning hardware is supported. StarBurn deals with devices in a "generic" mode meaning you don't need to get an updated version of the software to support a brand new burner.
- CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, BD-R/RE, HD-DVD-R/RW and DVD-RAM media supported. Including modern high-capacity double layer DVD+R and dual layer DVD-R.
- UDF (Universal Disc Format) file system mastering (UDF 1.02, 1.50 and 2.01). Files larger then 2 GB and with names up to 2048 characters long can now be stored on optical media.
- ISO9660 file system mastering (including Joliet Unicode extensions). The most compatible file system virtually any machine can read.
- Bridge file system (ISO9660/UDF for DVD-Video creation) mastering. StarBurn creates bridge file system which is DVD-Video compatible. This media can be read with both stand-alone DVD players and ancient Windows 95 and DOS machines.
- Session import (appending already created CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD-DVD media). In this mode you can use the same media for sequential recording daily. New data will perfectly co-exist with previously recorded data.
- DVD-Video main sequence (movie) extraction. StarBurn can re-master the DVD and extract only the movie. This allows you to include just the movie content and without the trailers and advertising from the original DVD.
- Audio content processing. StarBurn can store audio tracks as WAV (uncompressed) and WMA (compressed Windows Media Audio) files. You can create extra copies of your audio CD collection and listen directly from your PC hard disk. Or you can load compressed audio into portable player or car audio. StarBurn also is capable of burning WAV and WMA files back to create re-mastered audio CDs.
- Track-At-Once (TAO) and Disc-At-Once (DAO) (RAW) recording modes. In TAO everything is handled by the drive, application just passes 2048 bytes/sector streams (data) or 2352 bytes/sector streams (audio).
- El Torito (bootable CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD-DVD). With this feature it's trivial to create custom recovery optical media. Use CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD-DVD as a very big floppy boot disk.
- DVD9 → 2 DVD-R(+R) convertion. In this mode StarBurn will backup dual layer stamped DVD9 DVD-Video disc into a pair of two DVD single layer recordables. These days a pair of two single layer recordable discs is still cheaper then single double/dual layer recordable. StarBurn will allow you to save quite a lot when making backup of you home DVD-Video collection.
- Include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
- Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows XP (with Service Pack 2 installed)
- 800 MHz Intel Pentium III class processor
- 512 MB of RAM
- 50 MB of disk space for StarBurn application data
- CD or DVD burner
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Windows XP (with Service Pack 2 installed)
- 2 GHz Intel Xeon class processor
- 4 GB of RAM
- 1 GB of disk space for StarBurn application data and log files
- Blu-Ray or HD-DVD burner.
StarBurn 10 build 2080720 Screenshot
StarBurn 10 build 2080720 Keywords
Bookmark StarBurn 10 build 2080720
StarBurn 10 build 2080720 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.