Stereo Tool 2.0.21 Build 2130
Stereo Tool 2.0.21 Build 2130 Ranking & Summary
Stereo Tool 2.0.21 Build 2130 description
Stereo Tool 2.0.21 Build 2130 is a mighty effective and useful program that features ultra precise control of input gain and individual pan for left and right channels. A phase inverter is available on each channel. Global stereo pan and stereo width settings are also implemented to complete the management of the stereo signal.
Stereo Tool also offers accurate visual feedback reflecting the signal content. A vector scope display, PPM meters for both inputs and outputs, and a phase correlation meter permanently monitor the signal.
Inserting our Stereo Tool after a BitterSweet II, will open your mind to new ways of controlling the stereo stage.
Like all Flux: plug-ins it features 64 bit floating point processing, up to 8 FS (384 KHz).
Stereo Tool is only available in native version for AU, RTAS and VST.
Neither Flux or iLok dongle, nor registration are required.
Stereo Tool 2.0.21 Build 2130 Screenshot
Stereo Tool 2.0.21 Build 2130 Keywords
Bookmark Stereo Tool 2.0.21 Build 2130
Stereo Tool 2.0.21 Build 2130 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Xion Audio Player 1.0 Build 118 Beta / 1.0 Build 100
- Exposure Merger (from AnaBuilder) 2.25.4
- Live Support System 2.0.21
- cFosSpeed 5.01 Build 1607 Beta / 5.00 Build 1560
- FAR 2.0 Build 1508 Beta / 2.0 Build 1420
- μTorrent 2.0 Build 16850 Beta / 1.8.4 Build 16688 Stable
- SlimBrowser 4.12 Build 022 Beta / 4.12 Build 021 Final
- Blue Cats Stereo Triple EQ 3.1