SuperSync 3.1.1 Ranking & Summary
SuperSync 3.1.1 description
SuperSync 3.1.1 is a mighty efficacious program that offers you the flexibility and freedom to carry all your songs with you, whether you're on the g.
SuperSync is a feature-packed music utility that's worth the price even for just a few of the features. Some people just use it to keep their iTunes up to date. Others love to be able to upload and download music to a central location from all of their computers. Whether you have a hundred songs or over a hundred thousand, SuperSync is sure to be one of your favorite applications.
With SuperSync, you get:
- Visual comparison of any two music libraries: Easily see what needs synchronizing (by artist, album, genre or track), then copy all or just some with the click of a mouse.
- All-access pass to your music library: Download, upload and play your music from anywhere on the internet! The included SuperSync music server requires a broadband connection with static IP or port-forwarding.
- An always up-to-date iTunes library: Automatically adds new music and removes broken links from your iTunes library.
- Complete back-up functionality: Quickly and easily create a back-up library on a separate computer or hard disk from any music source including your iPod. Move music in one step - only copying the songs that you don't have and easily skipping the songs that you don't want.
- Cross-platform: Run SuperSync on Mac or Windows or both. Now it's easier than ever getting Mac and PCs to share music library information. SuperSync offers you the flexibility and freedom to merge all of your music libraries and access them from anywhere. Best of all, it's free to try and simple to use, meaning that in just a few minutes, you can sync your music libraries and enjoy your favorite music anywhere you are.
- Optimized for iTunes and iPod users for Mac and PC
- You choose which tracks and playlists you want to copy
- Duplicate files are not copied twice
- Unique color-coded viewer lets you see local, remote, and synchronized tracks by color (gray, blue & green)
- Works with hard drive libraries--import and/or export to an external drive, NAS, or DVD
- Works over most TCP networks, including your local area network and the whole Internet
- Customized for iTunes, but can work with most other media players and music servers
- Library rescan feature finds broken links in your iTunes library and adds tracks that are not listed
- Import music and playlists from your iPod even if it isn't associated with the computer running SuperSync
- Tracks are flagged for further inspection with "possible duplicates", "file duplicate", "missing tags", etc.
- Unique "Filter table" lets you quickly find or hide tracks by type, flag, or playlist
- Two-way synchronization lets you add music to your library or the library you're connected to
- All available metadata (star rating, played counts, grouping, comments, EQ settings, volume adjustment, etc.) are copied
- Automatic router setup (UPnP) makes accessing your home library over the WAN even easier
- Transfers your music up to 5x faster with simultaneous transfers and other optimizations
- Unicode, long file name, and cross-platform filename support
- New file transfer window shows you exactly what files are transferring and the progress
- Support for all media types supported by iTunes, and even those not officially supported, such as ogg
- Tivo media server included to let you access and play your mp3's from your TV
- Keep track of all your music across multiple computers -- Mac OS X, Windows, and iPod
- Compare and merge any two music libraries
- Move music, videos, and playlists from one iTunes library to another
- Export all or a subset of your library as a well-organized directory of tracks
- Find partial albums, duplicates, missing tracks, corrupt files, and other common music library problems
- Intelligently import media from a hard drive, iPod, or network drive -- getting just the files you want and without duplicates
- Easily move your music library from Windows to Mac, Mac to Windows, or any combination
- Access your home music library from anywhere -- upload/download songs, movies, and playlists
- Share a common library with multiple iTunes users on a network drive
- Access your MP3's and playlists from your Tivo
- Access your music from a web browser
- See and play music from your iPhone or iPod Touch
SuperSync 3.1.1 Screenshot
SuperSync 3.1.1 Keywords
Bookmark SuperSync 3.1.1
SuperSync 3.1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.