SVCD2DVD 2.5.5030 Ranking & Summary
SVCD2DVD 2.5.5030 description
SVCD2DVD 2.5.5030 is a useful software that can bring you much more benefits than you can imagine. It can create professional DVDs easily from AVI, MPEG, HDTV, MKV, h264, x264, SVCD sources. Your DVDs can have menus (including audio), you can convert PAL sources to NTSC DVDs (with no jitter etc).
SVCD2DVD relies heavily on ffmpeg - the "hyper fast video and audio encoder": ffmpeg © 2000-2004 Fabrice Bellard et al. FFmpeg is a trademark of Fabrice Bellard. FFmpeg is available under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License. Source code of FFmpeg can be downloaded from http://ffmpeg.org or is available upon request.
SVCD2DVD also uses VCDGear. VCDGear is a program designed to allow a user to extract MPEG streams from CD images, convert VCD files to MPEG, correct MPEG errors, and more. VCDGear © 2004 Dracore. http://www.vcdgear.com.
SVCD2DVD also uses Mplex. Mplex is one of the Mjpegtools.
- More user friendly. Either load your files and "click" to create your DVD, or create more advanced layouts with menus.
- A wider range of mpegs are supported as assets.
- AVI files (MP4, XviD, DivX etc) can be used as assets.
- Matroska files (MKV) containing h264/x264 video and audio including AC3/AAC.
- HDTV MPEG 2 transport streams can be used as assets.
- Subtitles are now supported.
- If your source audio is 5:1 AC3/AAC then your DVD will also have 5:1 AC3 (not downmixed to stereo like some products).
- Nearly 60% faster than v1.5 when processing VCDs and SVCDs.
- AV sync is maintained. I.e. if your sources are in sync, so will be the DVD.
- Optional PAL to NTSC converstion. Choose to convert PAL assets to NTSC thus producing NTSC DVDs from PAL content.
- Optional 2 pass encoding for higher quality.
- Uses "pulldown" for framerate conversions. Smooth playback, no jitter and higher quality.
- Can handle multi-stream audio mpegs. DVDs with selectable audio tracks are created.
- Can handle assets with AC3 audio. AC3 audio can be "passedthrough" as is and so if you have AC3 5.1 to start with then so will your DVD.
- All assets are analysed on the fly to give info about the files.
- Easier visualisation of the DVD structure.
- Title Preview (individual assets).
- Save & load SVCD2DVD projects.
- Integrated Menu designer:
- Numerous alignment options
- Text buttons and Image buttons
- Different fonts for different buttons
- Menus with audio (AC3, MP3, MPEG Audio)
- Play all facility.
- Menu Preview
- Use AC3 audio silence or Mpeg-Audio silence for menus with no audio (this is beneficial to US/NTSC users)
- Integrated DVD burning if either Nero 6/Nero7/DVD Decrypter/ImgBurn/CopyToDVD are installed.
- Batch ripping of BIN images.
- Batch demultiplexing of assets
- Batch demultiplexing & audio resampling of mpegs
- Batch demultiplexing, audio resampling & multiplexing of mpegs
- Set defaults for your menu audio/background and other processing options
Requirements: Net Framework 2.0
SVCD2DVD 2.5.5030 Screenshot
SVCD2DVD 2.5.5030 Keywords
Bookmark SVCD2DVD 2.5.5030
SVCD2DVD 2.5.5030 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.