SynthFont 1.540 Ranking & Summary
SynthFont 1.540 description
SynthFont 1.530 is made to bring you a smart and proper program which assists you in playing midi files using SoundFonts. A midi file is different from for instance a MP3 file in that the file does not contain any audio data. The file is a collection of notes and instructions for how to play them. SynthFont combines this data with the audio data in a SoundFont to produce ("render") an audio version of the song.
- Bug fixes:
- Since version 1.500, the loudness level has been twice as high as before. Fixed.
- Since version 1.520, SynthFont 1.520 could not exit if closed while playing
- SynthFont might cause an exception when closing after playing on the virtual keyboard
- In Plug&Play, the VST effect “Bypass All” button worked the wrong way around
- The Sound File Manager would not scan sub-folders initially when adding a new folder to the list
- Fixed the routine for reading GIGA files
- New features:
- In Pianoroll you can now copy notes to Windows Clipboard, in text format. The data can be pasted into e.g. Notepad, edited, copied to the Clipboard and pasted back to SynthFont at a later time. (See image to the right)
- The virtual keyboard: in most cases where the virtual keyboard is displayed (e.g. in the Sound File Manager) you can use keys A,W,S,E,D,F,T,G,Y,H,U,J,K,O,L,P on the PC’s keyboard to play notes, and keys 1-9 to switch octave. Use right mouse button for a popup menu.
- New implementation of Legato. While Legato is switched ON, a note will be coupled to the next note of the same value if closer than the length of a 1/32 note. Unlike Pedal Hold, Legato will have no effect on the length of one single note or notes separated by more than 1/32. Between Legato coupled notes, no interruption will be heard, even if “Cut Notes Short” for handling of overlapping notes in Setup is turned on.
- Some more items in the context sensitive menu (right click) for the Pianoroll.
- Limited support for SFZ-files (“SoundFez” files). NOTE: OggVorbis samples are not supported but must at first be converted to WAV samples. The SFZ-file itself does not need to be changed.
- Support for MIDI Format 2 files. These files have several independent sequences in as many tracks. SynthFont expands each sequence into as many tracks as there are midi channels and loads the sequences in sequential order with appropriate location markers.
SynthFont 1.540 Screenshot
SynthFont 1.540 Keywords
Bookmark SynthFont 1.540
SynthFont 1.540 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.