Talking Clipboard 184.108.40.206
Talking Clipboard 220.127.116.11 Ranking & Summary
Talking Clipboard 18.104.22.168 description
It has lots of useful features, and supports all SAPI 5 compliant voices. It can read text from any application using clipboard and can read a large number of native document formats directly, like: ePub, PDF, DOC, RTF, HTML, TXT.
You can also convert large number of text documents to audio WAV or MP3 (with ID3 tags) files, using batch command line conversion or GUI tools. In Talking Clipboard, you have full control over reading like Play/Pause/Stop, jump to next or previous paragraph or line via menu or media remote or keyboard media buttons.
- Reads text using any Microsoft SAPI 5 compliant voice.
- Reads any document: Microsoft Word, PDF, RTF, HTML, Web Pages, TEXT.
- Reads eBooks in ePub format, other formats can be converted using any2epub.
- Edit and Save the files in TEXT, WAV and MP3 (with ID3 tags) format.
- Contain OCR to read scanned documents (images).
- Highlight currently spoken word while reading text and web pages.
- Reads text from any program via Clipboard, just copy the selected text.
- Batch *.txt files conversion to audio files from command prompt.
- Change pronunciation of any word, like personal nouns using IPA.
- Mozilla Firefox text to speech toolbar addon.
- Set speech alias for any words like doctor for Dr.
- Modify input text using regular expression before start reading.
- Set bookmarks within text articles and move to them using menu entries.
- Set longer pauses between sentences and paragraphs, if desired.
- Control reading from menu, system tray and also via media remote control.
- Adjust voice, speed, pitch, volume, text font, font & background color, etc.
- Read from cursor or read selected text or read the whole text.
- Pause, Stop, Jump to next/previous line or paragraph any time while reading.
- Accelerator keys for all buttons and menus, supports multimedia keys.
- Configure clipboard reading and MP3 output settings like frequency, bit rate.
- Insert voice change within a single article.
- Open files from shell context menu or drag & drop or using the File menu.
- Supports talking reminder facility, never forgot/miss important things.
- In-built Wordnet dictionary, and support for online Wiktionary.
- Filter non-alpha symbols from the text before reading.
- Minimize to system tray and automatically run on windows startup.
- Search or Replace any text in the in-built editor.
- Insert pause of any time limit between text, to give audio more natural effect.
- Read emotions in the text from emails or IM chat like happy :) or sad :(, etc.
- Inbuilt spell checker for better readability and pronunciations.
- Inbuilt RSS reader, to listen to the latest news and your favorite blogs updates.
- Full screen mode to act as an e-book reader.
- Auto correct spelling mistakes using Spell Check and regex.
- Improved Wikipedia (Open URL) reading experience, using printable view.
- Print documents and Most recently used file feature.
- Comes with a CHM decompiler and Unzip utilities to read other formats.
- Windows Vista Restart Manager compatible.
- Restore previous session while application startup.
- Command line batch conversion of all files in a folder to MP3 audio.
- Reduces eye strain and help environment by saving papers.
- Help in memorizing important things and preparation for exams.
- Supports Windows Vista/XP/2000, Windows Server 2003/2008 and Windows 7.
- It requires Microsoft .NET 3.5 Framework or higher.
- Adds UPS phoneme set based pronunciation and Improved Wikipedia Reading.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
Talking Clipboard 22.214.171.124 Screenshot
Talking Clipboard 126.96.36.199 Keywords
Bookmark Talking Clipboard 188.8.131.52
Talking Clipboard 184.108.40.206 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.