Text Speaker 2.04
Text Speaker 2.04 Ranking & Summary
Text Speaker 2.04 description
Text Speaker 2.04 is a useful tool which is designed to convert text document to mp3 audio. When using this version of Text Speaker, you will get much help and convenience.
Text Speaker will convert any text document to MP3 audio. Create your own audio books. To hear text, just open a Microsoft Word, Rich Text (RTF), HTML, or text (TXT) file. Click Speak to hear a clear, understandable human-sounding voice read the document, or click Convert to Audio to create a WAV or MP3 file to listen to later.
Create narration for your tutorials and marketing videos, proofread documents, or create voice menu prompts for your phone messaging system. No need to rent a studio or hire announcers: the program turns your script directly into finished audio files.
Text Speaker uses any voices that are installed on your computer. You can also download and use any of the free voices from our website, Deskshare.com.
When you purchase Text Speaker you receive two high-quality professional voices, Mike and Crystal, produced by AT&T Natural Voices.
- Listen to any text as spoken words
- Convert text into WAV or MP3 files for later listening
- Open and read Microsoft Word (DOC and DOCX), RTF, HTML, and TXT files
- Add background music to spoken words
- Choose from a wide assortment of free voices, or purchase quality professional voices
- Adjust reading speed, pitch, and pronunciation
- Use multiple voices within a single document.
- Drag and Drop files from the Windows Explorer into Text Speaker.
- Read or convert documents directly from the Windows Explorer.
- Read documents in native languages voices.
- Use word processing features to edit and save your changes.
- 128M RAM
- 10 mb hard disk space
Text Speaker 2.04 Screenshot
Text Speaker 2.04 Keywords
Bookmark Text Speaker 2.04
Text Speaker 2.04 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.