Text Speaker 2.06
Text Speaker 2.06 Ranking & Summary
Text Speaker 2.06 description
Text Speaker is an advanced text-to-speech application which turns words into audio with natural sounding voices. Listen to text documents instead of straining your eyes! Text Speaker can read your documents aloud, or you can convert them into MP3 files for listening, anywhere at anytime! Just open a document and click Speak to hear it read in a clear, understandable human-sounding voice, or click Convert to Audio to create a WAV or MP3 file to listen to later.
Use one of the many free voices, or purchase the high quality professional voices. When you purchase Text Speaker, you receive two professional quality Natural Voices from AT&T, Mike and Crystal, a $50 value by themselves! These voices sound so good you may think they're human! You can purchase voices to read Spanish, German, and French documents using native language pronunciation. The voices are good enough to help anyone learn the languages!
Have the computer "read aloud" any text document. When you're proofreading, hearing the words aloud makes it easy to catch common typing errors. You can adjust the pitch, reading speed, and pronunciation to make the listening experience a perfect one. Since Text Speaker has word processing features, you can create and edit documents without the need for any other program. You can even edit and save Microsoft Word documents without needing a copy of Word installed.
Add background music of your choice. When converting a document into an audio file, Text Speaker can play a MP3 music file in the background along with the text it reads. Background music adds a real professional touch!
Whether you're creating digital presentations or marketing videos, use Text Speaker to create audio narration in a pleasant, human-sounding voice. No studio time or hourly fees to a voice actor—just turn your script into an MP3 or WAV file in seconds. When you change the script, you can update audio narration just as fast! You can even make them sound like a conversation, by using multiple male and female voices in a single document.
Do you need to create voice prompts for your phone menu system? Does your business have a spoken phone message that changes regularly? With Text Speaker, creating and changing the spoken messages is as easy as editing a document.
There are endless uses for Text Speaker.
- Listen to any text as spoken words
- Convert text into WAV or MP3 files for later listening
- Open and read Microsoft Word (DOC and DOCX), RTF, HTML, and TXT files
- Add background music to spoken word
- Choose from a wide assortment of free voices, or purchase quality professional voices
- Adjust reading speed, pitch, and pronunciation.
- Use multiple voices within a single document.
- Drag and Drop files from the Windows Explorer into Text Speaker.
- Read or convert documents directly from the Windows Explorer.
- Read documents in native languages voices.
- Use word processing features to edit and save your changes.
Text Speaker 2.06 Screenshot
Text Speaker 2.06 Keywords
Bookmark Text Speaker 2.06
Text Speaker 2.06 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- MP3 / WAV / OGG / WMA / AC3 to CD Burner 1.2.42
- #1 Smart MP3 to WAV Converter 6.5
- Smart MP3 to WAV Converter 6.3
- MS Word Compare Two Documents and Find Differences Software 7.0
- OJOsoft WAV to MP3 Converter 2.6.2
- Agree OGG to MP3 AMR WAV Converter 5.0
- Lenosoft Wav MP3 Converter 1.10
- FreeStar Free WAV MP3 Converter Freeware 1.0.1