Text2Go 3.0 Ranking & Summary
Text2Go 3.0 description
Text2Go software was designed to be a text to speech product that allows you to transfer information from the web to your iPod, so you can listen to it on the go and utilize time that would otherwise be wasted. Make productive use of those times when youre commuting, out for a run or in the gym.
Text2Go is designed to help students and information intensive professions such as doctors, lawyers, academics and knowledge workers absorb large amounts of information.
Text2Go is the quickest and easiest way to get information from the web onto your iPod. Text2Go is fully integrated with Internet Explorer and iTunes making the process as simple as a couple of mouse clicks. No typing or messing around with files.
Text2Go makes use of advanced text to speech technology or TTS, which gives your computer the ability to read any text to you in a wide range of voices. Forget the robot-like computerized voices of the past, todays high-quality voices are clear and natural and come in a wide range of languages and accents.
What are the advantages of the Text2Go approach?
- More convenient than an eBook - No reading means no squinting at a tiny screen. Text2Go leaves your hands and eyes free to perform other tasks.
- More compact that traditional printed media - If youve tried to read a broadsheet in a packed subway train youll know what we mean.
- More choice than a podcast and no hidden surprises - Despite their recent proliferation, podcasts still account for only a tiny percentage of information on web. Text2Go allows you to choose exactly what you want to listen to. Say goodbye to gratuitous ads and cheesy musical interludes.
Text2Go works for you behind the scenes by:
- Using the title of the article to name the track.
- Placing the track in a Text2Go playlist so it doesnt get lost in your music library.
- Taking a screenshot of the web page and using it as Album Art for the track, making it easy to visually identify.
- Setting the tracks album name to the website domain name and the genre to Text2Go to aid in sorting and identifying Text2Go tracks.
- Recording the web pages address in the track comments so you can always go back to the information source at any time.
- Managing your Text2Go tracks by deleting the ones youve already listened to. Text2Go can easily regenerate a track at any time as it stores the original text on your computer.
- Text2Go integrates directly with Internet Explorer and iTunes so that you can capture, convert and import speech with a couple of mouse clicks. Theres no messing around with saving and importing files.
- In addition to the Internet Explorer toolbar, Text2Go also provides right-click context menus for added convenience.
- Text2Go adds an icon to your system tray, so you can access the full functionality of Text2Go without running Internet Explorer. You can use this when capturing text from sources other than the web, such as eBooks, PDF or Word documents.
- You can use Text2Go to read to you while you sit at your computer. Text2Go can read selected text from a web page or an article youre capturing.
- Text2Go remembers every article you capture. You can review these at any time, change any of the original settings (e.g. the voice) and regenerate the speech.
- Once youve captured an article and selected the Text2Go command, its placed in a queue which is processed in the background. This leaves you free to capture another article, or close Internet Explorer altogether.
- Choosing the voice to use is as simple as selecting one from the voice menu.
- Choosing the iTunes play list to store the article is as easy as selecting one from the Play List menu. Text2Go remembers you selections for the next time.
- There are a large number of Text2Go settings available from the options menu so that you can configure Text2Go to work the way you want it to. For example, you can control the volume and rate of speech for each voice.
- Text2Go includes a number of rules for cleaning up the text prior to conversion to speech. These include:
- Adding a pause after the article title has been read (Headings are almost never punctuated).
- Replacing double-dashes (--) with a pause. This punctuation is common in eBooks.
- Pronouncing words enclosed in underscores (_) with a emphasis. Underscores are often found in eBooks to denote words that were italicized in the original works.
- Adding a pause at the end of each article so that its easy to identify when one article finishes and another begins on occasions where youre listening to a number of articles in a row on your iPod.
- Text2Go will automatically create a snapshot of a web page for use as album art. You can also select an individual picture on a web page using the right-click context menu in Internet Explorer.
A Windows PC running Vista, XP or 2000
Internet Explorer 6 or 7
An iPod or MP3 player (for listening to speech on the go)
- 30 days trial
- An iPod
Text2Go 3.0 Screenshot
Text2Go 3.0 Keywords
Bookmark Text2Go 3.0
Text2Go 3.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- XPS to PDF Converter Command Line Developer License 2.0
- MediaSanta WMV to AVI MPEG DVD WMV Converter 5.0
- MediaSanta WMV to 3GP AVI MP4 DVD Converter 5.0
- MediaSanta VOB to AVI VCD SVCD DVD Converter 5.0
- MediaSanta MPEG to 3GP AVI MP4 DVD Converter 5.0
- MediaSanta MPG to 3GP AVI MP4 DVD Converter 5.0
- MediaSanta MPG to AVI VCD SVCD DVD Converter 5.0
- MediaSanta MPEG to AVI VCD SVCD DVD Converter 5.0
- Presentation to Video Converter 6.2.4
- Convert PowerPoint to HTML 1.01
- MpegSoft Video Convert 2.0
- AVI Compression Converter Version 1.0
- CZ Document Converter 1.5
- CZ-ppt2Htm:batch pdf converter that convert ppt to html 2.0
- CZ-ppt2Pdf:batch pdf converter that convert ppt to pdf 1.0
- CZ-Pdf2Txt Simple - pdf converter that convert pdf to text 1.0