TextAloud 2.303 Ranking & Summary
TextAloud 2.303 description
TextAloud 2.303 offers you one of the leading text, which allows you to speech program, available with exciting premium voices (including several languages) from ATT Natural Voices, Cepstral and NeoSpeech for the best in computer speech for your PC.
TextAloud uses voice synthesis to convert text into spoken audio. Listen or your PC or create MP3 or WMA files for use on portable devices like iPods, PocketPCs, and CD players. A batch file converter lets you convert audio files quickly from any number of documents. A new improved interface with support for skins handles multiple documents with ease and includes voice, pitch and volume adjustments on the main window so you can customize voices while TextAloud is speaking.
Change voices within a single document to simulate conversation or multiple speakers. You can open Word, PDF and HTML files directly in TextAloud, and there is also an Internet Explorer toolbar plugi-n to make reading web pages a breeze. A unique Proofread function helps make anything you write mistake free. With TextAloud you can listen immediately, or save to audio files to hear later at your convenience. Instead of the valuable time you spend reading on your computer, imagine being free to relax, get up and stretch, or work on other things while the information you need is read to you in a pleasant, natural sounding human voice. Better still, leave your computer behind. TextAlouds unique Text to MP3 or WMA conversion can save your daily reading to audio files to download to your portable player. Listen to email, online news, or important documents while you exercise, work or commute. TextAloud is easy to learn so you can put it to work for you right away.
Everything is user friendly, from the help function to the VCR style playback controls. It has never been easier to keep up with the information you really need. Includes Firefox toolbar. Support for Natural Voices, Cepstral, Acapela BrightSpeech and Elan, and Nuance RealSpeak Voices.
It does not include the optional premium voices, but is a fully functional version of TextAloud that you can evaluate for 15 days with no obligation. Optional premium voices can be added at the time of purchase. Business people, students, educators, writers, lawyers, homemakers and busy people from all walks of life find TextAloud to be an essential tool they use every day. It's been featured in The New York Times, PC Magazine, Writer's Digest, on CNN and more
- Sit back and relax while your PC reads to you
- Save text to MP3 for portable audio players
- Proofread your own writing
- Listen to that report while you're on the treadmill
- Find help for someone with a reading disability
- Create messages for your answering machine
- Reduce eye strain from too much reading
- Listen to information while you work on something else
- Take some reading along for your daily walk or run
- Turn your iPod into a tax write-off
- Listen to an eBook during your commute
- Study English as a Second Language
- Help a senior citizen or someone with low vision
- Add some spice to your PowerPoint presentations
- Find a great new tool to study for exams
- Listen to text read in other languages
- Amuse your kids by letting your PC read stories to them
- Create audio files for computer games
- Prepare for a big speech by hearing your words read aloud
- Support for FireFox 3
- New voices
- 64MB RAM
- 10MB Disk Space
- Sound Card Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista
TextAloud 2.303 Screenshot
TextAloud 2.303 Keywords
Bookmark TextAloud 2.303
TextAloud 2.303 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.