Total Recorder Developer Edition 8.0 Build 3844
Total Recorder Developer Edition 8.0 Build 3844 Ranking & Summary
Total Recorder Developer Edition 8.0 Build 3844 description
Total Recorder Developer Edition 8.0 Build 3844 is created to be a useful edition of Total Recorder that allows you to integrate the capabilities of Total Recorder (audio and video recording, editing, processing, and playing) with other applications. With the Developer Edition, you can record from any combination of video and audio sources, including output of another audio application in Software mode.
- Support for video files in AVI, WMV and FLV formats.
- Ability to capture and record all screen and audio activity on your computer, including full screen capture, region capture, window capture
- Record video from hardware video devices, including DVD and cassette players/recorders, USB web cameras, DV cameras, and TV tuners.
- Watch and record Internet video transmissions in WMV format, such as Internet television. For more information, refer to Background Recording (Capturing) of Video.
- Ability to convert a video file from one type to another using different video codecs.
- Perform editing operations on a video file. For example, you can save, cut, copy, or paste a selection. Editing of a video file is performed without re-encoding. This saves time and does not lead to a loss of video or audio quality.
- Use the time-shift feature, which lets you listen during the recording or the background recording of an Internet broadcast.
- Support for video files with multiple audio streams. This feature allows you to select an audio stream to play, select a particular audio stream to save as an audio file or to select the audio streams to save when re-saving a video file that contains multiple audio streams.
- Ability to slow down or speed up playback, with support for a wide range of speeds (from x0.01 to x300.0).
- Schedule playbacks or recordings using Total Recorder's powerful built-in scheduler. For example, you can schedule a recording from your favorite video services and websites or record any activities on the screen of your PC.
- Support for video files with multichannel audio streams, provided that an appropriate audio codec is installed. For example, Total Recorder can work with video files that contain audio streams in Dolby Digital (AC3) format.
- You can use the predefined sample links provided with the product, or you can add a video file or URL to your Total Recorder Favorites list for later access. Favorites can be exported and imported.
- Extract an audio or video stream from a video file.
- Replace an audio stream in a video file or add an audio stream to a video file.
- Save a video frame as a bitmap (.bmp) file.
- You can obtain the source code for the symbolic language (similar to Visual Basic) that corresponds to the interface operations you performed during your current Total Recorder session. The code can be appended with other useful information you can use to write applications to control Total Recorder. This feature can greatly facilitate writing your own code to control Total Recorder Developer Edition through COM technology.
- A sound card.
- 32-bit or 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7.
- DirectX version 9.0 or later
- A graphic card that meets the VMR System Requirements. All video cards with the exception of some older cards meet these requirements.
- Specific requirements for hardware resources depend on the operations you plan to perform with video.
Total Recorder Developer Edition 8.0 Build 3844 Screenshot
Total Recorder Developer Edition 8.0 Build 3844 Keywords
Bookmark Total Recorder Developer Edition 8.0 Build 3844
Total Recorder Developer Edition 8.0 Build 3844 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.