Total Recorder Editor 12.0.1
Total Recorder Editor 12.0.1 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 10.8MB
Platform: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Me, W
Date added: 2010-02-01
Total Recorder Editor 12.0.1 description
Total Recorder Editor 12.0.1 makes it possible to transfer tapes, LPs, live performances, Internet radio, TV, DVD, or any other sound source to your hard drive. The software helps protect your valuable recordings - just set the sound source, the recording quality, and volume, then start recording. The Editor can split your wave recording into multiple tracks, and you can trim the start and end of each track or use fade-in and fade-out functions. You can save recordings in WAV or MPEG (MP3), or WMA media formats, and then use the inside CD-burner software to burn your recordings to CD. It includes a click and crackle filter for cleaning vinyl records, a noise filter for cassette-tape recordings, and an equalizer to enhance the sound quality of all recordings. The inside audio CD burner is very powerful, yet easy to use.
- Powerful Recorder Function
- You can record any signal played through your sound card from all multimedia files, Game, Flash, Application, Streaming Audio, and peripheral equipment saving as MP3, WAV, WMA, Ogg.
- Cut, edit, master
- Total Recorder Editor is your complete audio solution. Use it to perfectly cut, copy, master, and edit all of your recordings in detail.
- Do you play an instrument? Total Recorder Editor can create finished productions that sound just like store-bought CDs from your solo recordings! Thanks to the easy handling, everything takes place as if by itself, and no prior experience is necessary!
- Total Recorder Editor is also the first choice for adding audio effects like amplify, compressor, delay, equalize, fade in and fade out, flanger, invert, normalize, phaser, reverb, reverse, silence, stretch, vibrato, etc.
- CD quality for output files
- The default quality setting of four output files are CD Quality for CD burning, and if you want to get more music into a disk space-saving condense setting, you can change the quality of output files yourself . The higher quality but with a larger file size.
- Start, Pause, Stop, Restart - recording automatically
- Integrate the intelligent silent detector to auto start , auto stop, auto pause, auto restart for skipping silent passages, combining multi-files in one file, snooping voice, Integrate the intelligent silent detector to skip silent passages.
- Hotkey Setting
- You can Create shortcuts on the Hotkey setting area for all operation, perform operation even the program is not a active window.
- Task Schedule
- You can use Total Recorder Editor's powerful built-in scheduler to schedule a playback or a recording. For example, you can schedule a recording and use a stop condition such as an absolute time, a duration, the absence of a sound signal, and so on. After a file has been recorded, you can execute a command line and shut down your computer when an automatic job completes. The scheduler includes many other options.
- Easy-to-use Cool interface and Flexible Setting
- Most functions can be called up with a simple mouse click and hotkey, and the default setting of the application's parameters is the best possible performance. The default parameters work in most cases, but you can change them easily to best suit your needs..
- Audio filters
- Apply High Pass Filter, Low Pass Filter, Notch Filter automatically
- Recordings can be burnt directly to Audio CD using Build-in CD Burner
- Designed to be simple and robust for professional and corporate recording applications
- Free Audio Player
- Total Recorder Editor is not only a superb Audio Recorder but also a very fine Audio Player.
- Include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
- Intel Pentium® III / AMD Athlon processor or equivalent (Intel Pentium® 4 / AMD Athlon XP or equivalent recommended)
- 256 MB RAM (512 MB RAM recommended)
- 50 MB free hard drive space (200 MB recommended)
- High Color display adapter at 800 x 600 resolution (1024 x 768 recommended)
- A sound card.
- Windows® 2000, Windows® XP and Windows Vista/7™
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer™ 5.0.0 (6.0.0 recommended)
- Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0
Total Recorder Editor 12.0.1 Screenshot
Total Recorder Editor 12.0.1 Keywords
Bookmark Total Recorder Editor 12.0.1
Total Recorder Editor 12.0.1 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for Total Recorder Editor 12.0.1. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
Recording, converting, editing, and processing of sound. Free Download
Extract Audio from any audio and video files;Record Sound from any source Free Download
All Sound Editor is a visual audio files editor. It can be used to build applications, that allow the end-user to perform various operations with audio data. Free Download
Audio Recorder Pro - Audio recorder to record audio and sound to MP3, WAV, OGG Free Download
Sound Recorder records all kinds of sound from sound card. Sound Recorder records the sound from other Windows applications with CD quality.Sound Recorder also supports to record sound from microphone Free Download