Total Recorder Editor 2009 11.7.2
Total Recorder Editor 2009 11.7.2 Ranking & Summary
Total Recorder Editor 2009 11.7.2 description
Total Recorder Editor 2009 11.7.2 offers a powerful tool to record any sound passing through any line of your sound card. For example, you can record sound being played back by an external program, sound from a microphone, an external LP, cassette, CD/DVD player, AM/FM/Satellite radio, etc.
A built-in sound editor allows you to cut, trim, and merge your recordings. Editing can be performed using a visual representation of the sound and using clipboard operations. Supports all major audio formats. You can also use the build-in CD ripper to copy all or some of your music tracks from your personal CD collection.
New Version adds a burner, you can now burn your own audio CDs that can be played back on PC&Home CD player from your recordings.
Total Recorder Editor is a sound recording program for Windows PCs. Using Total Recorder Editor you can quickly and easily record audio notes, messages, or announcements in either wav/wma/ogg or mp3.
Total Recorder Editor is designed to be very easy and intuitive to use. Within minutes you will be able to start a recording, save it, and replay the file. At the same time, you can edit your recorded voice and audio, include amplify +/-, fade in/out, normalize, insert silence and more.
- Powerful Recorder Function
You can record any signal played through your sound card from all multimedia files, Game, Flash, Application, Streaming Audio, and peripheral equipment saving as MP3, WAV, WMA, Ogg.
- Cut, edit, master
- Total Recorder Editor is your complete audio solution. Use it to perfectly cut, copy, master, and edit all of your recordings in detail.
- Do you play an instrument? Total Recorder Editor can create finished productions that sound just like store-bought CDs from your solo recordings! Thanks to the easy handling, everything takes place as if by itself, and no prior experience is necessary!
- Total Recorder Editor is also the first choice for adding audio effects like amplify, compressor, delay, equalize, fade in and fade out, flanger, invert, normalize, phaser, reverb, reverse, silence, stretch, vibrato, etc.
- CD quality for output files
The default quality setting of four output files are CD Quality for CD burning, and if you want to get more music into a disk space-saving condense setting, you can change the quality of output files yourself . The higher quality but with a larger file size.
- Start, Pause, Stop, Restart - recording automatically
Integrate the intelligent silent detector to auto start , auto stop, auto pause, auto restart for skipping silent passages, combining multi-files in one file, snooping voice, Integrate the intelligent silent detector to skip silent passages.
- Hotkey Setting
You can Create shortcuts on the Hotkey setting area for all operation, perform operation even the program is not a active window.
- Task Schedule
You can use Total Recorder Editor's powerful built-in scheduler to schedule a playback or a recording. For example, you can schedule a recording and use a stop condition such as an absolute time, a duration, the absence of a sound signal, and so on. After a file has been recorded, you can execute a command line and shut down your computer when an automatic job completes. The scheduler includes many other options.
- Easy-to-use Cool interface and Flexible Setting
Most functions can be called up with a simple mouse click and hotkey, and the default setting of the application's parameters is the best possible performance. The default parameters work in most cases, but you can change them easily to best suit your needs..
- Audio filters
Apply High Pass Filter, Low Pass Filter, Notch Filter automatically
Recordings can be burnt directly to Audio CD using Build-in CD Burner
Designed to be simple and robust for professional and corporate recording applications
- Free Audio Player
Total Recorder Editor is not only a superb Audio Recorder but also a very fine Audio Player.
- Free Upgrades
Registered users receive free upgrades and support for life.
- Make high-quality audio recordings from any external source. Record any sound passing through any line of your sound card. Timer recording included.
- Audio editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, trim, mix and more.
- Audio effects include, amplify, normalize, equalizer, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse, sample rate conversion and more. Real-time effect preview is also supported.
- Supports a number of file formats including wav (multiple codecs), mp3, wma, vox, gsm, aif, ogg, cda and many more.
- Batch processing supports up to 32000 files allowing you to apply effects and/or convert your files as a single function.
- Tools include spectral analysis (FFT) and speech synthesis (text-to-speech).
- Hot Key control so you can assign any key or key combination to the buttons and switches on Total Recorder Editor for faster use.
- Add a cue pointer marker at any point in a track to instantly start playing/selecting the track from that point.
- Easy to use interface will get you started editing in just minutes.
Enhancements: May include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes
- Intel Pentium® III / AMD Athlon processor or equivalent (Intel Pentium® 4 / AMD Athlon XP or equivalent recommended)
- 256 MB RAM (512 MB RAM recommended)
- 50 MB free hard drive space (200 MB recommended)
- High Color display adapter at 800 x 600 resolution (1024 x 768 recommended)
- A sound card.
- Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Vista
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0.0 (6.0.0 recommended)
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0
Total Recorder Editor 2009 11.7.2 Screenshot
Total Recorder Editor 2009 11.7.2 Keywords
Bookmark Total Recorder Editor 2009 11.7.2
Total Recorder Editor 2009 11.7.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Total Recorder Editor 2009 11.7.9
- Total Recorder Editor 2009 11.7.8
- Total Recorder Editor 2009 11.7.7
- Total Recorder Editor 2009 11.7.6
- Total Recorder Editor 2009 11.7.4
- Total Recorder Editor 2009 11.7.1
- Total Recorder Editor 2009 11.6.9
- Total Recorder Editor 2009 11.6.8
- Total Recorder Editor 2009 11.6.7
- Total Recorder Editor 2009 11.6.6
- Total Recorder Editor 2009 11.6.5
- Total Recorder Editor 2009 11.6.3