Total Recorder Standard Edition 8.1 Build 3980
Total Recorder Standard Edition 8.1 Build 3980 Ranking & Summary
Total Recorder Standard Edition 8.1 Build 3980 description
Total Recorder Standard Edition 8.1 Build 3980 is a very flexible and effective tool which provides basic functionality for audio recording, converting, and processing. For more advanced audio features, take a look at Total Recorder Professional Edition. If you are also interested in video capturing, you should download the new Total Recorder VideoPro Edition. You can compare different editions of Total Recorder using the Feature Comparison page.
- Support for compressed and uncompressed RIFF-WAV, MP3, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, and APE formats.
- Record Internet broadcasts, streaming audio or local audio files reproduced by other programs, such as RealPlayer, Windows Media Player, iTunes, Musicmatch Jukebox, WinAmp, and others. These recordings are performed without the need for special lines for your sound board and without a loss of quality due to redundant conversions from digital to analog to digital. Additional options are available. For example, you can use accelerated recording to increase the recording speed or you can choose to suppress Internet transmission gaps. For more information on audio recording, see the Recording an Internet Broadcast Tutorial.
- Record VoIP (Voice over IP) calls or Internet-telephony conversations when using programs like Skype, Google Talk, Yahoo voice, MSN, etc. Both parties can be recorded in a VoIP conversation. For more information, see the Recording VoIP Calls and Internet-telephony Conversations Tutorial.
- Record any sound passing through any line of your sound card. For example, you can record sound being played back by an external program, or sound from a microphone, an external LP, cassette, CD/DVD player, AM/FM/Satellite radio, etc. For more information, see the Recording from an External Device Tutorial.
- Use the Recording Wizard to help you customize Total Recorder settings based on the sound you are going to record.
- Record directly in any supported sound format. PCM, MP3, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, APE and any format provided by a system codec are supported. For more information, see the Selecting an Optimal Recording Format Tutorial.
- Convert files between any of the supported audio formats. For more information, see the Sound Format Conversion Tutorial.
- Create and edit file tags. Total Recorder can work with file tags for any of the supported media formats. Tags can also include artwork.
- Normalize audio recordings to adjust the level of sound. Normalization of MP3 files is performed without re-encoding or any loss of quality.
- Schedule playbacks or recordings using Total Recorder's powerful built-in scheduler. For more information, see Using the Scheduler Tutorial.
- Export/import configuration settings and scheduled jobs is useful if you need to reinstall your system, move Total Recorder from one computer to another, or as a backup.
- Perform general operations on playlists, such as add files to a playlist, rename files from a playlist using tag information, save a playlist, etc. Statistics, including the total duration and the total size for selected files in a playlist, can be displayed.
- Use add-ons. Total Recorder supports add-ons that can be used for sound enhancements, and for other purposes. Refer to the Add-ons page for information on the add-ons available.
- Total Recorder Standard Edition requires: a sound card, and a 32-bit or 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7.
Total Recorder Standard Edition 8.1 Build 3980 Screenshot
Total Recorder Standard Edition 8.1 Build 3980 Keywords
Bookmark Total Recorder Standard Edition 8.1 Build 3980
Total Recorder Standard Edition 8.1 Build 3980 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Ahead DVD Copy Standard Edition 2.0.26
- iReasoning MIB Browser Personal Edition 7.0 build 2602
- AVG Free Edition 9.0 Build 730a1834
- Training Manager Standard Edition 1.0.1105
- IMInspector Enterprise Edition 1.4 Build 52
- WMS Log Storage Standard Edition 1.82
- LameXP 3.15 Xmas-Edition Build 80
- MacroToolbar Standard Edition 7.4.0
- Java 2 Platform, Standard Edition (J2SE) Development Kit (JDK) 5.0
- Eisoo AnyBackup 2007 Server Edition 2.1 build 8627
- Flash Menu Labs Standard Edition Rus 2.02
- ClickyMouse, Standard Edition 7.2.6
- Altova StyleVision Standard Edition 2009
- dotConnect for SQLite Standard Edition 2.00
- GS DataGenerator Standard Edition 2.5
- Syslog Watcher Standard Edition 18.104.22.1680
- Cute Reminder Enterprise Edition 2.3 build 755
- MetaProducts Inquiry Standard Edition 1.8.489 SR3
- ESF Database Migration Toolkit Standard Edition 6.2.17
- SmartCode VNC Manager Standard Edition 5.0.17
- Flash Menu Labs Standard Edition 2.062
- Capacity Analyzer Standard Edition 4.1
- WinScheduler Standard Edition 7.4
- MCRS (Multi-Channel Sound Recording System) 3.20