Tunafish VST Sequencer 1.8
Tunafish VST Sequencer 1.8 Ranking & Summary
Tunafish VST Sequencer 1.8 description
Tunafish VST Sequencer 1.8 provides you an useful lightweight VST sequencer which is as simple as possible yet with the versatility of a big sequencer. Stripped of confusing, exotic bells & whistles, focusing on whats essential and fun.
Just open up a can of plugins, add some samples and start creating professional sounding tracks without spending weeks learning.
- VST 2.3 compatible host for instruments and effects
- Single window interface modeled after the successful Hammerhead formula
- Built-in sample/drum sequencer (use your own WAVs as samples!)
- An easy alternative to complex bloated sequencers
- Resource friendly ideal for use on a laptop!
- Runs as a Portable Application: create a studio on your usb-stick!
- Easy MIDI recording and MIDI-learn function for external Midi-devices
- Internal 32 bit audio processing engine with various built-in FX
- Channel freezing to save CPU load
- Built-in arpeggiator for all VST instruments
- Export to high quality WAV MP3 or RealMusic (MP3 ringtone) files
- Import and export of Midi (.mid) files
- Importing exporting and extracting FXP presets
- Works with every soundcard no other hardware necessary
- ASIO compatible for low latency and high performance
- Use the PC-keyboard for triggering notes
- Registration: only US$30
- Patchlab feature (creates patches by 'learning' from available presets)
- Vista Compatible,
- Arpeggiator added,
- Optimized performance and memory usage,
- Minor bugfixes
- 256MB ram,
- 1 GHz CPU,
Tunafish VST Sequencer 1.8 Screenshot
Tunafish VST Sequencer 1.8 Keywords
Bookmark Tunafish VST Sequencer 1.8
Tunafish VST Sequencer 1.8 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.