Virtual Audio Cable 184.108.40.2066
Virtual Audio Cable 220.127.116.116 Ranking & Summary
Virtual Audio Cable 18.104.22.1686 description
Virtual Audio Cable 22.214.171.1246 is a useful and easy to use software which allows you to transfer audio (wave) streams between applications and/or devices.
VAC is useful to record application's audio output in real time (audio player, instant messenger or software synthesizer), or transfer a sound stream to another application processing it.
You can, for example, use two or more software audio players/generators/synthesizers/sequencers to produce audio streams, sending them to Virtual Cablet device and record a mixed stream from the same Virtual Cable device, using any recording software - Windows Sound Recorder, Audacity, Sound Forge, WaveLab, Adobe Audition (formerly Cool Edit Pro), Gold Wave, Cakewalk/Sonar, Cubase/Nuendo etc.
- Windows XP/2003/Vista/Win7 platforms (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Local session only (not available from Remote Desktop).
- Native WDM/KS audio technology.
- Up 256 Virtual Cables (Windows limits number of MME devices to 32. Number of DirectSound devices is not limited). Trial version is limited to 3 cables only.
- 1..20 milliseconds per interrupt.
- 1..100 pin instances.
- Almost any of fixed point PCM audio formats (200..1000000 samples per second, 8..32 bits per sample, 1..8 channels). Floating point formats are not supported.
- Almost no sound latency with maximal interrupt frequency.
- Unlimited number of clients connected to each port.
- Signal mixing (with saturation) between output port clients.
- PCM format conversion.
- Volume control features.
- Control Panel application to dynamically configure cables.
- Audio Repeater application that transfers from any Wave In to any Wave Out port.
Virtual Audio Cable 126.96.36.1996 Screenshot
Virtual Audio Cable 188.8.131.526 Keywords
Bookmark Virtual Audio Cable 184.108.40.2066
Virtual Audio Cable 220.127.116.116 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.