Volumouse 2.00 Beta
Volumouse 2.00 Beta Ranking & Summary
Volumouse 2.00 Beta description
It allows you to define a set of rules for determining when the wheel will be used for changing the sound volume. For example: You can configure Volumouse to use your mouse wheel for volume control when the Alt key is hold down, when the left mouse button is down, when the mouse cursor is over the taskbar, and so on...
When the conditions that you define are not satisfied, your mouse wheel will be used for the regular scrolling tasks, exactly as before.
- Volumouse now allows you to configure up to 12 rules, in 2 pages.
- Volumouse x64 now supports both x64 applications and 32-bit applications.
- On Windows Vista/7/2008 you can now change the volume of specific application. (See the 'Windows 7/Vista/2008 Options' in the 'Advanced Rule Options' window)
- On Screen Display indicator now allows you to add your own text that describes the rule.
- Added 'Send Hot Keys' component, which allows you to send the specified keys combination to the active application on every wheel move. (Be careful with this feature: Don't use it with Ctrl/Shift/Alt keys on the rule's condition)
- Added "Don't restrict the indicator position to screen size" option for TrackBar indicators. This feature may be useful for users with multiple monitors.
- Windows operating system: Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, or Windows Vista. (Windows 95 is not supported)
- Wheel mouse
- Sound card.
Volumouse 2.00 Beta Screenshot
Volumouse 2.00 Beta Keywords
Bookmark Volumouse 2.00 Beta
Volumouse 2.00 Beta Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.