WalkmanMTP 0.4.2.0 Ranking & Summary
WalkmanMTP 0.4.2.0 description
WalkmanMTP 0.4.2.0 delivers you a really beneficial utility which allows for the creation/modification of playlists, the addition of album art to files without embedding cover images into each file (thus saving space and eliminating redundancy). It also allows for the uploading of video/image files. All of this is accomplished without having to install Windows Media Player 11 (WMP10 is the minimum requrement).
This is meant to be a simple way to make playlists out of files already on the player, and add files to the player without having to install WMP11 and mess around with creating a library. It will never be a replacement for Windows Media Player, or any other kind of media manager or ID3 tag manager/editor.
- Windows XP (Vista may cause problems. See below)
- Windows Media Player 10
- .Net Framework 2.0 or above
- MTPAxe (included in the package)
- ffmpeg.exe for video thumbnails(not included. download from Gianluigi Tiesi http://oss.netfarm.it/mplayer-win32.php)
- Possible requirement for MTPAxe: Visual C++ Runtime 9.0
- Tested on NWZ-S615F, should work on NWZ-S616F, NWZ-S618F, NWZ-A815, NWZ-A816, NWZ-A818. Possibly works on other MTP based players
WalkmanMTP 0.4.2.0 Screenshot
WalkmanMTP 0.4.2.0 Keywords
Bookmark WalkmanMTP 0.4.2.0
WalkmanMTP 0.4.2.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.