WavePad Sound Editor 4.27
WavePad Sound Editor 4.27 Ranking & Summary
WavePad Sound Editor 4.27 description
WavePad Sound Editor 4.27 is designed to be a full featured professional audio editor for Windows. Create and edit music, voice and other audio recordings. When editing audio files you can cut, copy, and paste parts of recordings and, if required, add effects like echo, amplification, and noise reduction and more. WavePad is a freeware WAV / MP3 editor but it also supports a number of other file formats including VOX, GSM, RA, AU, AIF, FLAC, and OGG and many more in the Master's Edition. Recording and editing Mp3 and WAV files are freeware features.
- Sound editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, autotrim and more.
- Audio effects include, amplify, normalize, equaliser, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse, sample rate conversion and more.
- Supports a number of audio and music file formats including mp3, wav (multiple codecs) vox, gsm, real audio, au, aif, flac, ogg and many more.
- Batch processing supports up to 32000 files allowing you to apply effects and/or convert your files as a single function.
- Tools include spectral analysis (FFT) and speech synthesis (text-to-speech).
- Audio restoration features including noise reduction and click pop removal.
- Supports sample rates from 6000 to 96000Hz, stereo or mono, 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits.
- Includes its own CD ripper with 'ultrafast 'rip mode and cddb music database lookup.
- Works directly with MixPad multi-track audio mixing, Express Burn CD Recorder and Zulu DJ software..
- Easy to use interface will get you started editing in just minutes.
- May include unspecified updates, or bug fixes.
- Windows 7 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008
WavePad Sound Editor 4.27 Screenshot
WavePad Sound Editor 4.27 Keywords
Bookmark WavePad Sound Editor 4.27
WavePad Sound Editor 4.27 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.