WIDI Recognition System Standard 4.03
WIDI Recognition System Standard 4.03 Ranking & Summary
WIDI Recognition System Standard 4.03 description
WIDI Recognition System Standard 4.03 offers an effective tool which helps you to identify CD tracks, MP3 and Wave files and automatically produces polyphonic MIDI files in several seconds. In addition, WIDI Recognition System is capable of converting music on the fly, as you sing or play a musical instrument. WIDIs innovative recognition algorithms guarantee the best conversion quality ever available.
WIDI is designed for retrieving music notation from Audio files, practicing or teaching music, creating ringtones for cell phones, and more.
WIDI Recognition System Standard Edition does not contain TrueTone Editor. TrueTone Editor is the tool in the WIDI Recognition System Professional Edition that allows users to correct the results of automatic recognition with a visual comparison of spectrogram peaks to the notes. WIDI Standard only allows transposing MIDI files and replacing the musical instrument you are using with another one.
WIDI supports Recognition Presets for different types of music, predefined or created by user, drum tracks can be transcribed as well. Recognition Wizard will help you to get your first results just a few moments after the initial start-up, and familiarizes you with the program at the same time.
Whether you are an amateur or a professional, WIDI Recognition System will help you in transcribing and arranging music compositions.
- Audio input in various formats: wave, mp3, CD-Tracks, aiff, wma and others.
- First conversion result within seconds, newbies can use Recognition Wizard.
- Several recognition algorithms with wide tuning capabilities.
- New Euclid recognition algorithm extends recognition quality.
- Drum detection feature.
- Analyze and compensate tuning of audio file.
- Analyze musical tonality of audio of MIDI file.
- Equalizer settings can be saved for further use.
- Two-layers equalizer with scale mask feature – avoid off-scale notes with one click.
- Equalizer automatically receives tonality info from Composition Analysis engine.
- Realtime audio-to-MIDI transcription - get MIDI notes as you play your "analog" instrument!
- Tunable recognition parameters allows to reach best transcription accuracy.
- Sliding spectrogram helps to find optimal parameters on the fly.
- Record audio with WIDI's built-in recording module.
- Built-in MIDI Player with simple operations.
- Convert multiple audio files at once.
- Switch between languages or create your own translation of WIDI.
- New general purpose Euclid Recognition Algorithm.
- New Drum Recognition Algorithm devoted to recognition of drum tracks.
- Analyse Tonality and Tuning of a musical piece.
- Equalizer feature was greatly enhanced
- New Visualization in Realtime module was added.
- Pentium III
- 128Mb RAM
- 10Mb HDD
WIDI Recognition System Standard 4.03 Screenshot
WIDI Recognition System Standard 4.03 Keywords
Bookmark WIDI Recognition System Standard 4.03
WIDI Recognition System Standard 4.03 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Microsoft Kernel System Audio Device 5.1.2535.0
- Crystal Audio Engine (Full System) 0.1b
- Audio To MIDI VST (PC) 1.10
- QuickAudio 2.00.2
- Able MIDI Editor 1.3
- Microsoft Digital Sound System 80 HID Audio Controls 5.1.2600.2180
- Microsoft Digital Sound System 80 HID Audio Contro 5.1.2600.2180
- AUDio MEasurement System 2008.06.06