Windows Audio Recorder Professional 4.15
Windows Audio Recorder Professional 4.15 Ranking & Summary
Windows Audio Recorder Professional 4.15 description
Windows Audio Recorder Professional is a sound recording program.
Windows Audio Recorder Professional records sound generated, or requested, by other computer programs, such as RealPlayer, Windows Media Player, Quick Time, WinAmp, and many others. Recorded sound is saved in wave-file mp3-file format.
For example, you can use Windows Audio Recorder Professional to record:
- Audio from the Internet, either audio files or live streams.
- A conversation, if you use an Internet telephony program.
- Music from a game program.
An intelligent recorder
- When you first start Windows Audio Recorder, Windows Audio Recorder will configure your sound card automatically. Just obey the prompts carefully. Then you can record what ever you like from your sound card. You do not have to set configuration manually. This is the major difference between Windows Audio Recorder and other sound recording tools.
Real time MP3 encoding
- That means it will not occupy your memory when recording, once Windows Audio Recorder captured sound, it then encode the audio data to mp3 and write to disk directly, no temporary file production, not occupy your memory resouce.
Noise Gating Setting
- Windows Audio Recorder can detect the sound volume automaticly, once the recording volume is lower than a specified value for some time, it then pause recording until the sound loudly once again, that means, you can get rid of the silence duration in your recording, as you like.
Built-in Sound Editor
- Now this sound recorder is not only a recorder, it is also a sound editor that allows the user to edit recording or existing audio files by cutting, copping, pasting, trimming any duration of the sound. Also these actions are visual, and support unlimited Undo (and Redo).
- The Resulting File list box lets you manage your file recording easily. You can set the recording information and edit the resulting file with a simple mouse click on the list box. Click here to learn more.
- Windows Audio Recorder supports Sampling settings. To get higher quality recording, you can set the Sample rate, Mono or Stereo, and the Sample Bit, before recording. With its powerful sound engine, Recorder produces recordings with CD quality.
- Dont worry about high quality recording taking a great deal of disk space. Windows Audio Recorder can convert wave-file format into Mp3-file format, which will reduce the file size by a factor of about 10.
Recording schedule support
- Now Windows Audio Recorder supports recording schedule function. You can define all kinds of schedules for specified date, daily, weekly date, when to start recording or when to stop recording, also define a internet live radio url to record. Windows Audio Recorder will connect the url automaticly and record the content.
- There are a number of hotkeys which allow you to control the recording functions of Windows Audio Recorder while you are working in other programs.
- Full-duplex sound card
- Recording is limited to 60 seconds.
- nag screen
- Built-in Sound Editor
- Recording management
- Recording playback
- New mp3 encoder
Windows Audio Recorder Professional 4.15 Screenshot
Windows Audio Recorder Professional 4.15 Keywords
Bookmark Windows Audio Recorder Professional 4.15
Windows Audio Recorder Professional 4.15 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.