winLAME 2009 beta 1
winLAME 2009 beta 1 Ranking & Summary
winLAME 2009 beta 1 description
winLAME 2009 beta 1 is an ideal tool for music maniacs. It is actually an encoder for several audio formats, including mp3 (MPEG Layer 3), Ogg Vorbis and more. winLAME lets you set up the encoding process with an easy-to-use wizard-style user interface.
winLAME supports many input audio formats, and uses the LAME mp3 encoding library for encoding and the MAD decoding library for decoding.
- Encoding and decoding of many audio formats, including:
- .mp3 via LAME mp3 encoder (encoding) and MAD (decoding)
- .ogg Ogg Vorbis
- .aac via libsndfile
- .wma via Windows Media Audio codec
- .flac via FLAC library
- Uses LAME features, including:
- high quality and optimized mp3 encoding
- nogap encoding of continuous-mix-cd's
- optimized 3DNow! and SSE routines
- ID3 v1 and v2 tagging
- Easy-to-use wizard-like user interface style for easy encoding setup
- CD Audio extraction (aka. CD ripping), including freedb support
- Presets for fast settings setup
- User interface translations to English and German language
- Batch Processing
- Detailed HTML Help File
- Easy install- and uninstall process
- Small size
- Updated encoding/decoding libraries: LAME 3.98.2, libsndfile-1.0.19 (fixes security vulnerability), libvorbis 1.2.0
- Support for reading/writing ID3v2 tags from/to .mp3 files
- Translatable user interface (english and german, at the moment)
- Full Unicode support for filenames
- Numerous bug fixes
Requirements: No special requirements.
winLAME 2009 beta 1 Screenshot
winLAME 2009 beta 1 Keywords
Bookmark winLAME 2009 beta 1
winLAME 2009 beta 1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.