WMouseXP 2.112 Ranking & Summary
WMouseXP 2.112 description
WMouseXP 2.112 offers you a great tool which includes Bluetooth Wireless Presenter Mouse and Media Player Remote Control Software for Nokia/S60/Moto/SE Phones.
This program is uniquely easy to setup, uniquely easy to use, uniquely smooth mouse movement, uniquely powerful functions. Simple, stable and straightforward. Joystick Mouse control is intuitive. Numpad function mappings are easy to remember, touch & feel without looking at your phone.
With WMouseXP, you can use your phones Joystick as your wireless mouse, use your phones numpads as a presentation (PowerPoint/PPT) remote control and media player remote control (like a stereo remote) - all wirelessly via Bluetooth, directly from your phone. This software requires a Java-Enabled Bluetooth mobile phone + Windows XP/Vista with Bluetooth (USB, integrated, etc...) on BlueSoleil or Microsoft or Broadcom/WIDCOMM Bluetooth Stacks.
1. Mouse Commands:
Use your phone's joystick to move the mouse left right up down. Click the joystick in (or the middle/fire button on some phones) to do a left click, press and hold it for a right click on your PC.
2. Numpad Commands
- Exit the presentation (Esc, use while in Powerpoint*).
- Previous slide (Left Arrow, use while in Powerpoint*).
- Start presentation (F5, use while in Powerpoint*).
- Launch "My Computer".**
- Launch Media Player.
- Increase Volume.
- Previous Track.
- Next Track.
- Decrease Volume.
3. Bluetooth Presentation Remote Control
- Walk around explaining your presentation on stage (or in meeting/class rooms), click the joystick of your phone to move on to the next step/slide of your presentation. Press "2" on the numpad to go to the previous one. With WMouseXP, you have wireless control of your powerpoint presentation in your hand!
4. Wireless Mobile Bluetooth Mouse
- With WMouseXP, your mobile phone can be used as a wireless mouse: move the mouse, left click, right click - all using your phone's joystick. WMouseXP generates smooth cursor movement on PC, the cursor move speed increases as you hold the joystick down. When you have control of your mouse cursor, you have wireless control of your computer.
- What's better is that you don't have to use a clean surface/table like that of a real mouse. This mouse is entirely hand-held. You can use WMouseXP on your sofa, your bed, from your kitchen, virtually anywhere in the Bluetooth range - this is normally up to ten meters away!
5. Bluetooth Media Player Remote Control
- With WMouseXP, your phone becomes the remote control of your PC-based entertainment system.
- Sit-back on your comfortable sofa or lay down on your bed while having full control of your Media Player from your phone - change the track, increase the volume, open your favorite movie, double click your phone's joystick to make it full-screen.
- Bluetooth signals can even go through walls, so you can even change the song in your playlist or increase the volume anywhere.
6. How to Setup
- Download and run the Installer.
- Get a USB Bluetooth Dongle. Make sure your PCs Bluetooth is plugged-in & ready.
- Start WMouseXP (icon on your Desktop). Press the "Not installed on phone?" button in this WMouseXP PC Side program to send the Mobile Side program to your mobile phone and install it there. (Make sure your phones Bluetooth is on as discoverable - "Show to all".)
- On your phone, start the mobile side WMouseXP program, allow it to access Bluetooth (On some S60 phones, you MUST press the (left) softkey for "Yes" explicitly - because pressing the Joystick "in" would result in a default "No"), until you see "Awaiting PC Side".
- On your PCs WMouseXP, press the "Connect" button. Done!
Enhancements::Added support for BlueSoleil Bluetooth driver/stacks.
Requirements: Windows XP/Vista + Bluetooth (USB/etc+BlueSoleil/MS/Broadcom driver) + Java-phone (JSR-82,MIDP-2.0)
WMouseXP 2.112 Screenshot
WMouseXP 2.112 Keywords
Bookmark WMouseXP 2.112
WMouseXP 2.112 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.