x264 Video Codec r1110
x264 Video Codec r1110 Ranking & Summary
x264 Video Codec r1110 description
x264 Video Codec r1110, although is still in the early development stage, is a free library for encoding H264/AVC video streams. The code is written from scratch by Laurent Aimar, Loren Merritt, Eric Petit(OS X), Min Chen (vfw/asm), Justin Clay(vfw), Måns Rullgård, Christian Heine (asm), and Alex Izvorski (asm).
- Intra: all macroblock types (16x16, 8x8, and 4x4 with all predictions)
- Inter P: all partitions (from 16x16 down to 4x4)
- Inter B: partitions from 16x16 down to 8x8 (including skip/direct)
- Ratecontrol: optional VBV, single or multipass ABR, constant quantizer
- Scene cut detection
- Adaptive B-frame placement
- B-frames as references / arbitrary frame order
- 8x8 and 4x4 adaptive spatial transform
- Lossless mode
- Custom quantization matrices
- Parallel encoding of multiple slices
x264 Video Codec r1110 Screenshot
x264 Video Codec r1110 Keywords
Bookmark x264 Video Codec r1110
x264 Video Codec r1110 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.