x264 Video Codec r1115
x264 Video Codec r1115 Ranking & Summary
x264 Video Codec r1115 description
x264 Video Codec r1115 is designed as a free and flexible library for encoding H264/AVC video streams. The code is written from scratch by Laurent Aimar, Loren Merritt, Eric Petit(OS X), Min Chen (vfw/asm), Justin Clay(vfw), Måns Rullgård, Christian Heine (asm), and Alex Izvorski (asm).
- Intra: all macro-block types (16x16, 8x8, and 4x4 with all predictions)
- Inter P: all partitions (from 16x16 down to 4x4)
- Inter B: partitions from 16x16 down to 8x8 (including skip/direct)
- Rate-control: constant quantiser, single or multi-pass ABR, optional VBV
- Scene cut detection
- Adaptive B-frame placement
- B-frames as references / arbitrary frame order
- 8x8 and 4x4 adaptive spatial transform
- Loss-less mode
- Custom quantization matrices
- Parallel encoding on multiple CPUs
- Fix regression in r1085
- De-blocking was very slightly incorrect with partitions=all.
- Bug found by BugMaster.
x264 Video Codec r1115 Screenshot
x264 Video Codec r1115 Keywords
Bookmark x264 Video Codec r1115
x264 Video Codec r1115 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.