Z-DataDVD 220.127.116.11 Ranking & Summary
Z-DataDVD 18.104.22.168 description
Z-DataDVD 22.214.171.124 is launched to be a helpful and smart program which enables you to burn complete folders, optionally with a schedule, for transport, backup, or archiving to CD, DVD or Blu-ray. The program has an easy-to-use interface and can also be controlled via command-line parameters. This enables scheduled backups with the Windows-integrated task scheduler or with Z-Cron.
- Backup to DVD
- DVD burners are optimal when it comes to creating backups of your most important data. The price of a medium is very cheap with 20 to 40 cents per blank – and the cost for the burner pays off twice, because it can also be used for other things besides backups. But there is also a serious disadvantage of a DVD burner in contrast to a tape drive: As of now, DVDs still have a smaller capacity than tapes. For that reason, the use of DVDs as a backup medium demands for a different backup strategy than use of a tape drive.
- Batch control
- In addition to the easy-to-use interface, Z-DataDVD also offers a complete command-line interface for professional users or for use with a batch file.
- Automatically burn backups or data to CD/DVD / Blu-ray
- Z-DataDVD is the ideal tool for everyone who wants to burn data to CD, DVD or Blu-ray quickly and easily. Because it can be controlled via the command line, it can also be integrated into scripts or other applications without problems.
- Even scheduled burning can be realized without effort with the Z-Cron Scheduler or the Windows-integrated task scheduler.
- Backup and shut down
- is an option with the added feature that the computer is automatically shut down after the burning process is finished, that means backup and shutdown with one click!
- Z-DataDVD writes data to DVD media using ASPI with the SPTI standard (SCSI PASS-THROUGH INTERFACE). Older burner hardware that does not work with the ASPI standard is not supported by Z-DataDVD. The program was tested with burners from the following manufacturers:
- Minor update with some improvements and optimizations.
- The commands CONNECT and HANGUP were replaced with the commands RAS-DIAL and RAS-HANGUP. This allows to create different jobs to set up a VPN connection.
- The scheduling for Z-FTPcopyII and Z-DATdump was adapted for the current program versions. The SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) can now also be specified to be used for automatical file transfers with Z-FTPcopyII.
- For Microsoft Windows 2000 and Windows XP: Intel Pentium-compatible PC with at least 600 MHz
- Graphics adapter with a resolution of at least 800 x 600 pixel at 65536 colors (16 bit)
- Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2010 or 2011.
- Memory requirements
- For Microsoft Windows 2000: at least 64 MB
- For Microsoft Windows XP: at least 128 MB
- At least 5 MB free space on the hard disk
- System requirements Windows NT4.0
- Microsoft Internet Explorer, Version 5.01 (SP1) or higher
- MFC42.DLL version 6.x
Z-DataDVD 126.96.36.199 Screenshot
Z-DataDVD 188.8.131.52 Keywords
Bookmark Z-DataDVD 184.108.40.206
Z-DataDVD 220.127.116.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.