3CX VOIP Phone for Windows 1.0
3CX VOIP Phone for Windows 1.0 Ranking & Summary
3CX VOIP Phone for Windows 1.0 description
3CX VOIP Phone for Windows 1.0 is a softphone application that allows you to make and receive phone calls via your computer, which can be used as a VOIP Client for 3CX Phone System for Windows, an IP PBX freeing businesses from obsolete proprietary hardware based PBXs.
Connect 3CX VoIP phone to a VOIP provider or to an IP PBX (for example 3CX IP PBX) to make calls to any softphone, mobile or landline number. With 3CX VOIP Phone your can secure significant savings on telephone bills. 3CX VoIP Phone is based on the SIP standard and is very light weight. It includes multi-line capability, call transfer, connection profiles, customizable interface and more. It is developed by the same company that has brought the innovative and award- winning 3CX Phone System for Windows to the IP PBX market. Installing 3CX VOIP Phone is easy and only takes a few minutes. Download it NOW and start enjoying the benefits of VOIP telephony!
How does 3CX softphone work?
With 3CX softphone you can make phone calls directly from your PC or laptop to any softphone, mobile or landline by using Voice over IP (VOIP) to transmit voice through the internet.
- Quick and simple installation
- Easy to use via an intuitive user interface with dial pad and buttons
- Substantial savings on telephone bills
- Developed by 3CX: an award-winning and experienced company in the field of telecommunications software and developers of 3CX IP PBX.
- Supports several SIP profiles
- Displays caller ID
- Shows personal call log/history
- Incoming calls - identify, accept, reject or ignore
- Put calls on hold (HOLD)
- Transfer calls with the click of a button (ECT)
- Diverts calls to voice mail
- BLF – change status option
- Message Waiting Indication (MWI)
- Keypad with intuitive interface
- VoIP support for SIP connections
- Support G.711 (A-Law and u-Law), GSM, iLBC and Speex codecs
- STUN support for NAT/firewall traversal
- Installation provided as MSI for easy deployment
- A VOIP provider/ SIP server connection
- A PC / laptop / notebook running on: Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Server or Vista
- A broadband internet connection
- A headset with a microphone and/or sound card
- The following information from your VOIP Provider: IP, authorization ID, password
3CX VOIP Phone for Windows 1.0 Screenshot
3CX VOIP Phone for Windows 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark 3CX VOIP Phone for Windows 1.0
3CX VOIP Phone for Windows 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.