InformationCompiler 2.2 Ranking & Summary
InformationCompiler 2.2 description
Compiles the query-relevant information extracted from a collection of unstructured text documents (local or found on the web).
InformationCompiler produces 5 main kinds of reports:
1. Free-Style Report: a well-readable information outputs in the form of concise digest, well-ordered compilation, or complete recall compilation
2. Structured report with predefined sections on a person: Nicknames & Aliases, General, Birth & Family, Commmitment, Activity, Personal. A user is invited to specify an area of activity, choosing among Politics, Business, Science & Engineering, Arts & Literature, Biblical Characters, Terrorism & Crime
3. Structured report with predefined sections on an organization: General, Location, Area of Activity, Positioning & Strategy, etc.
4. Selection of statements that explain a term
5. Selection of conclusive statements on scientific findings.
Requirements: Java 1.4 SE (Java Runtime Environment from Sun Microsystems)
InformationCompiler 2.2 Screenshot
InformationCompiler 2.2 Keywords
Bookmark InformationCompiler 2.2
InformationCompiler 2.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.