A-PDF Content Splitter 2.0.0
A-PDF Content Splitter 2.0.0 Ranking & Summary
A-PDF Content Splitter 2.0.0 description
A-PDF Content Splitter 2.0.0 offers you a powerful desktop utility program which allows you to split Acrobat files into smaller pdf files base on location and text information within the files. It can be used to split composite PDF documents (such as invoices, records or salaries) to pieces by invoice number, account number or employees name which statement in a pdf file.
A-PDF Content Splitter will locate the position, extract text and compare text, then generate small file. It provides a power split rule editor to allow you define how the file will be split and how the split output files are uniquely named. You even can define and save multiple rules to apply different type files.
A-PDF Content Splitter provides also a command line function, which can be called by script. It is useful when you want to split file automatically and/or periodically.
A-PDF Content Splitter does NOT require Adobe Acrobat, and produces documents compatible with Adobe Acrobat Reader Version 5 and above.
- Unique Split Function
- The program provides an unique function that splits files based on content. It is extremely easy to split a PDF file into individual sections based on keywords.
- It is ideal for large invoicing, reporting and payroll systems, where a single output file may contain many thousands of individual records that need to be extracted and distributed. Text within the document can be used to dynamically name output files and extracted to a delimited file for data storage.
- Visual Rule Editor
- A-PDF Content Splitter provides a power split rule editor to allow you define how the file will be split and how the split output files are uniquely named. You even can define and save multiple rules to apply to different files.
- Split Methods
- It supports 3 split methods:
- Splits on unique text by using word position searches
- Splits on find text by using word position searches
- Splits on unique text by using word position searches and group output by unique text
- Flexible Tags
- There are two type tags, split tag and macro tag. Split tag can be used to trigger to split file and can be used in output name and properties. The macro tag can be used to output name and properties only.
- You can also use pascal-script to transform and validate tags, either split tag or macro tag. For example:
- Tansform tags: You can write some script to use only first 5 characters of split tag.
- Validate tags: You can write some script to make sure the split tag is all number, otherwise it is not valid tag.
- Powerful Output Name Scripts
- A-PDF Content Splitter support script for output name using Pascal-Script. For example, you can get rid of the space in split tag using the script below:
- Easy to Use
- After a rule is defined to split one or a batch of PDF files, you just:
- Select the PDF files that need splitting.
- Select a split rule to apply.
- Click the "Split all" button.
- That's all.
- A-PDF Content Splitter can work with command line, as you defined rules, you can reuse the rule to split file daily.
- It also can trigger another program to process split files after splitting.
- Save Time
- Handle a batch of files at one time.
- Reuse rules you defined.
- Supports command line files, which can be scheduled or called by your script.
- Save Money
- A-PDF Content Splitter is a standalone program costing only $59. It does NOT require Adobe Acrobat Pro, which costs hundreds of dollars.
- Add Macro tag
- Add Split/Macro tag transform and validate script
- Add more split methods
- Be able to call another program after splitting
- Bugs fixed.
- Pentium or similar processor
- 64MB RAM
A-PDF Content Splitter 2.0.0 Screenshot
A-PDF Content Splitter 2.0.0 Keywords
Bookmark A-PDF Content Splitter 2.0.0
A-PDF Content Splitter 2.0.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.