A-PDF Image Downsample 2.7
A-PDF Image Downsample 2.7 Ranking & Summary
A-PDF Image Downsample 2.7 description
A-PDF Image Downsample 2.7 is designed as a simple to use and functional software which provides a quick way to resample the images in Acrobat PDF documents directly. It reduces the size of PDF files by reducing the resolution of those images by compressing them to match specific quality requirements, making PDF files faster to read on websites.
Compress PDFs file size:
- It can effectively compress PDF files which contains large images, e.g. scanned paper with high resolution. The compressed PDFs can be easier for web publish, email etc.
Easy to use:
- The program is designed for ease of use:
- Select your PDF files
- Click "Downsample" or "Downsample and save as".
- That's all.
A-PDF to Image Downsample Command Line:
- A-PDF to Image Downsample Command line (pidcmd.exe) is a Windows console utility that downsample the PDF file. The pidcmd.exe is included in the download package already. You can find it at the installation directory, generally, it is located in C:program filesA-PDF Image Downsample.
- Handles a batch of files at one time.
- Process is totally automatic.
- Uses optimized algorithms to speed the processing.
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
A-PDF Image Downsample 2.7 Screenshot
A-PDF Image Downsample 2.7 Keywords
Bookmark A-PDF Image Downsample 2.7
A-PDF Image Downsample 2.7 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.